HP 21.5" FHD 60Hz 1ms GTG TN LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (22x) - Black
- 21.5" FHD LED gaming monitor with 1080p HD (1920 x 1080) native resolution puts you right in the middle of the action
- 1ms response time backed by a 144Hz refresh rate and AMD FreeSync technology ensures a responsive gaming experience with reduced stutter and lag
- Built-in dual speakers enhance your entertainment experience
- 1 HDMI 1.4 port (with HDCP support) lets you plug in and start gaming right away
- Height adjustable design and support for VESA mount offer a customized gaming experience (wall mount sold separately)
- AC power cord
- HDMI cable
- Warranty card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 52 reviewers who responded, 52 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Product for the Money- January 30, 2021
This is a good product if you’re looking for a second monitor. At it’s price point it’s clearly not going to produce high-end graphics. But for my needs, it’s just fine. It’s quality and workmanship are good and it was easy to connect to my MacBook. My only criticism is that there’s a slight green tint in text when I scroll quickly. I’m not sure why that happens. Maybe the pixels don’t change fast enough. Neither HP nor Apple were able to offer any solutions to solve this problem. Overall I think this is good product and is a great value for your money. Just don’t have too high of expectations.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does what the expensive ones can do- August 5, 2020
nice little jem ...note its 120 for hdmi wire and 144 for dp wire pc mode but i tried both there really isn't any difference..they say some people can se a diference dam near upto a thousand htz on a stress test situation but I see truly no change from 120 to 240 and I feel technology isn't there to put an easy amount of stress on even a high end computer. I do beleave there is a noticeable smoothnes between 60 and 120 bc of how framerates work to ur monitor with htz capabilities. Perfect all around monitor ...great for gaming.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good monitor but speakers are a bit weak.- May 29, 2020
Bought this monitor to replace a bigger 27 inch monitor which was too much for me. Overall I am very happy with this monitor, I have it close to a window and the anti glare helps alot. The only downside for me was the internal speakers aren't the best and there isnt a 3.5mm jack so I could plug speakers into it directly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.