HP 21.5" FHD 75Hz 5ms GTG IPS LCD FreeSync Gaming Monitor (M22f) - Silver/Black
Sold out online
- 21.5-inch LCD display of Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 native) and 16:9 aspect ratio promises immersive gaming experience with crystal-clear picture quality
- 5ms GTG response time and 75Hz refresh rate deliver incredibly smooth, blur-free visuals for responsive gaming
- AMD FreeSync technology enables optimal fluidity, reducing unpleasant screen tearing or stuttering even during fast-paced gaming action
- Best-in-class 10M:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 300cd/m2 brightness, and 99% sRGB colour gamut reproduce highly-detailed images with vibrant colours and precise brightness and contrast levels
- IPS display panel with edge-lit backlight technology supports 178-degrees horizontal and vertical viewing angles to give you the best picture quality from any perspective
- Eyesafe and TÜV certified monitor reduces harmful blue light emissions to keep your eyes comfortable and fatigue-free during prolonged gaming sessions
- Includes a HDMI 1.4 port and a VGA port for effortless connectivity with your gaming computer
- Eco-friendly construction using 85% recycled materials includes 5% ocean bound plastic, making your monitor a sustainably designed machine
- Sleek silhouette occupies less space on your desk and allows for side-by-side dual-monitor setup (additional monitor sold separately)
- Convenient cable containment allows you to hide away the cables without breaking a sweat
- HP M22f FHD Monitor
- A/C Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- 25W Adapter
- Document Kit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Monitor for Replacing Your Laptop Screen- August 23, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Like many others, I am mainly doing telework at home. I have a 15" display on my work laptop. If I open more than one doc or app on the same screen, (which I have to do all the time) I end up squinting through my reading glasses, trying to make out what's on the page & my eyes get so fatigued by the middle of the day. That's why I welcomed the HP M22f FHD 1920 x 1080 Monitor with HP Eye Ease! Now, I can easily see all my opened docs & apps without the squinting & eye strain. And I enjoy using this bright, clear display with excellent color accuracy and wide viewing angles. The monitor itself is a pleasure to view, with it's 3-sided bezel-less ,ultra-thin modern design. I like that it weighs less than 5 lbs,, so it is easy to move around. This is a great monitor to replace your small laptop display. I am so enjoying it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- HP monitor for daily everyday use- August 19, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This HP monitor is perfect for my needs with it's lightweight feel, thin profile design, and clarity. I have really been able to utilize this for work at home scenarios to be more productive. Having the large real estate of a 21.5" IPS monitor with 1080p has been a nice upgrade for me so I don't have to rely on my laptop's 13" screen. This HP monitor also has a small footprint so it doesn't take up too much space on my desk or table. The only thing it lacks is a vertical adjustable option, but I can easily buy a small monitor stand for that. It's a simple plug and play type monitor that allows for an extra screen with both the HDMI and VGA ports offered. It has a Full HD display so you'll get a nice crisp clear screen. HP offers Eye Ease technology on this and it helps more than I thought it would. Keeping my eyes fairly strain free for the hours I'm working on my productivity. Easily viewable screen from multiangle, as HP states it's at 178 degree viewing angle. As for the AMD FreeSync technology I've been pleased with the monitor's performance of keeping up with streaming video content and not stuttering. The color accuracy seems to be on point and I think it's a great fit for most consumers. This is a pretty good monitor for your everyday basic needs without breaking the budget. Have been using it for a couple weeks and have no complaints as it's worked flawlessly. PRO: Quick setup - unbox and hook up Large screen, small footprint LightweightYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Monitor- August 20, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The HP - 21.5" IPS LED full HD FreeSync Monitor is a sleek beauty. Can you call a monitor sexy? I think this one qualifies. It is lightweight and in the medium range as far as size goes, not too big, not too small. I have it as a secondary screen for my laptop and it works great. The picture quality does deliver on every level. The colors are asethetically pleasing, even with the low blue light filter. That was a HUGE draw for me. I use this filter on my phone 24/7 and it really helps on eye strain. The viewing angles are an impressive feat too. You don't realize it till you see what your old style monitor was delivering compared to this. After business hours, the monitor is transferred to my daughter's room to use as a secondary monitor for her homework and gaming. Another monitor like this is in my future. The monitor comes well packaged and with the necessary cables. Set up takes just a few minutes and you're in business.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Monitor With an Amazing Display- August 18, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The HP M22f is a fantastic monitor, with an amazing display panel and smaller bezels than most premium monitors on the market. It is thin, lightweight, and has a respectable 75 hz refresh rate. If you are looking for a great display and don't need things like a Vesa mount or extra HDMI ports this is probably the monitor you are looking for.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Its awesome!- October 13, 2021
For the price, its perfect. Its got a clear picture, took all of 2 minutes to put together (and a minute of that was looking for a knife to cut the tape on the box!) and its one of the few bits of tec that i cant hear the high pitched buzz when its on! It also has no glare with my lamp right beside it! Its a HUGE step up from squinting at my much smaller laptop screen, which is percet because im using it as a second screen for college homework. The only down side, i want to mount it but cant find a mount stand to fit it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.