HP 24" FHD 144Hz 1ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (X24i) - Black
- 24" display with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution at a 16:9 aspect ratio captivates your eyes with its rich images and sharp visuals
- 1ms response time and 144Hz refresh rate with AMD FreeSync Premium technology works with your AMD GPU to ensure low latency, reduced motion blur, and minimal input lag
- IPS panel display with 12M:1 dynamic contrast ratio and 350cd/m2 brightness gives you outstanding colour accuracy and perfect blacks for breathtaking visuals in every game or movie
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles allow comfortable viewing from all over the room
- HDMI 2.0 port (with included HDMI cable), DisplayPort 1.2, and audio output port let you connect a PC, gaming console, speakers, and more
- Tilt adjustment for a comfortable and convenient viewing angle
- Supports 100 x 100 VESA mounts (sold separately) for easy wall-mounting
- HP X24i FHD Gaming Monitor
- A/C Power Cord (1.83m)
- HDMI Cable (1.8m)
- Quick Setup Poster
- Product Notice
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 35 reviewers who responded, 34 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Beautiful Colors and Amazingly Sharp Images- October 17, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The HP X24i Gaming Monitor is a game changer for me. The monitor is very sleek and nearly frameless. What I like about it most is the 144hz refresh rate, in laymen's terms this means the images are extremely sharp and will immediately improve your gaming ability and experience. This is my first true gaming monitor, and I noticed improvement in my gameplay as soon as I set it up (which was a breeze). The only problem that I've experienced is that I will never be able to go back to a regular monitor for gaming again. How could you go back to Hamburger Helper after having Filet Mignon? You can't! Love the monitor and love gaming more than ever before!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing monitor all around.- October 12, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Let me start out by saying I am enjoying the view with this monitor! The reason I say this is I am coming from a different model and brand, which has also been very good to me and lightweight but when comparing it to the HP X24i, there is a huge difference. I feel like everything is a bit clearer to see and not washed out like the other gaming monitor. I think this is the difference contrast ratio can make and definitely a few other things that the Acer doesn't have. Also using the two together has definitely made me realise I need a second monitor so I'll be looking forward to getting another HP X24i.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'm really enjoying this monitor- October 10, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have to admit that my two monitors are out of date at this point. One is over 10 years old and the other is getting close. I don't do as much gaming anymore so I don't feel the need to upgrade often. This monitor though, is quite an upgrade from what I was using. Playing DOOM was choppy on my old monitor but now even though my video card only caps at 120 frames, the game is so much smoother. My card is pretty old (using GTX 760). Planning on building another PC soon. Can't wait to see this monitor at its full potential! It's much lighter than my old monitors and this one is basically borderless (I'm used to the 1+ inch borders). This one has a lot more built-in options too. Pretty cool!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.