HP 564XL Cyan Ink (CB323WN#140)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Print beautiful, long-lasting photos and laser-quality documents, using HP Vivera inks. Get instant-dry photos that resist water and smudges, using HP Advanced Photo Paper. Make a professional impression, using paper with the ColorLok logo.
- Enjoy exceptional versatility and convenience with a 5-ink printing system that combines dye and pigment inks for consistently impressive results. Replace only the color that needs replacing, using economical, individual ink cartridges.
- Count on Original HP ink cartridges for superior reliability and performance. Original HP ink cartridges are widely available and easy to install. Plus, HP Planet Partners makes it convenient to recycle your ink cartridge.
- HP Cyan Ink
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1577 reviewers who responded, 1511 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- 564 Ink cartridges- August 5, 2011
This ink cartridge as well as all the others that work with the HP Photosmart Prem Web C309 n-s printer are too small and do not last anywhere near as long as my old HP Photosmart C6100 printer that I had/have from years ago. IF I'd had any idea of the ink hog it is, even in draft mode, I'd have never purchased it. The cartridges are more expensive, smaller, and do not go nearly far enough, even using just the larger black for draft printing.Shipping is fine, printing is fine, but ink usage is too high and cartridges are too small, and far to expensive. It is less expensive to send them out for printing but that means I cannot do what I want for scrapbooking.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- good value, minimizes replacement cycles- January 8, 2014
I've been pretty happy with these ink cartridges. I've been buying them for 4 different HP printers (myself, my mom, and two daughters). They do tend to run out quickly, so I began buying the most expensive XL's just to minimized the number of trips to buy new ones. Obviously, all ink cartridges are overpriced, which these at or near the top of that heap. And they really should compensate buyers if they choose to recycle old cartridges to offset costs of new cartridges. But its a racket that has been going on for many many years and is unlikely to change anytime soon. I've often wondered if the printer ink liquid, ounce for ounce, is far more expensive than high end perfumes but have never done the math on it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Labeling of 564 Inks CONFUSED !- November 23, 2012
When i purchased the HP 6510 All in One Photosmart printer in Feb 2012 I was unhappy that the 564 inks I had on hand from my earlier failed HP printer would not work in the 6510. After some confusion & effort these were finally exchanged for newer 564 cartriges with inks showing a v1 notation in the manufacture site/use date stamp. Except for this v1 notation these is no cutomer information that distinguishes these products ! Earlier this month I purchsed some 564 inks and the inks received from the HP store do not carry the v1 notation, but at least one I had to try to use actually worked ! As a customer looking at a package of 564 ink how do I know if it will work in my 6510 Photosmart All in One ?? What use-by-date assures me that v1 isn't needed ? Thanks, joeNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.