HP 67 Tri-Colour Ink (3YM55AN#140)
- Compatible with HP ENVY 6052, 6055, 6058, 6075, HP ENVY Pro 6452, 6455, 6458. HP DeskJet 1255, 2732, 2752, 2755, DeskJet Plus 4140, 4152, 4155, and 4158 printers (each sold separately)
- Cartridge produces up to 100 pages so you can go longer between refills
- Tri-colour ink delivers sharp documents and crisp images
- Compatible with the HP Smart app to view remaining ink levels and to reorder from your phone
- Ink Cartridge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 518 reviewers who responded, 474 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not entirely satisfied- January 28, 2021
I had great difficulty getting my new printer to connect for the auto delivery of ink. So I ordered ink on my own just to have it on hand. After I received the ordered inks, my printer finished connecting and started the Instant Ink plan. When my color cartridge needed replacing, I first used the ink cartridge I purchased separate from the Instant ink plan. However, I was not able to remotely print anything until I replaced that cartridge with the one that came from the Instant Ink plan. So now I have a full wanted set of color and black ink cartridges that I cant use. Very dissatisfied and disappointed how this works.
- - August 11, 2020
I bought this three weeks ago and it said it would be shipped in three days and it took about 10 days and I was completely out of ink and I work from home. In the stores were also out of those same ink that's why I ordered online because I thought I would receive it fast. The product is fine but it was stuck in Tennessee for a week and took too long to ship. If it says I will receive it in three days and I should receive it in three days.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comedy of errors- December 11, 2020
I ordered a HP printer and black and color ink. The order was accepted. I received notice that my order was shipped. Two days later I received an email that my printer order was cancelled with no explanation given -- very unsatisfactory!! HP continued down the wrong path when they then shipped the ink to a printer they could not provide and that I could therefore no use. They have not contacted me with a solution.