HP 962XL Cyan Ink (3JA00AN#140)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Designed to work with you HP printer for optimal quality and reliability
- Ink delivers high-quality printing results at a fast speed
- Vibrant colour creates professional-quality business documents
- 1600 page yield means you won't have to replace your ink for a long time
- Compatible with: HP OfficeJet Pro 9025; HP OfficeJet Pro 9020; HP OfficeJet Pro 9018; HP OfficeJet Pro 9015; HP OfficeJet Pro 9010; HP OfficeJet Pro Premier; and HP OfficeJet 9012
- Ink Cartridge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 48 reviewers who responded, 47 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent Ink..Cyan 962 XL- August 31, 2021
There are never any ink blotches during printing & my documents come out beautifully with this Cyan & all HP ink. That is, when the 11 month old HP Office Jet Pro Premium printer decides to print...which for the last 2 months has been NEVER. I must take screen shots in order to print now, & my new printer is not even 1 year old yet. Might get stuck with brand new ink as a result.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- - May 31, 2020
Like most HP customers I Find that it’s vey annoying buying a printer that comes with a starter ink cartridges that have a limited amount of ink in it, if cost and competitive market share is an issue why not charge a little more for the printer, provide the standard cartridges and save customers the inconvenience. Sincerely, Avery MeirovitzYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- HP printer does not work unless ALL ink cartridges- December 30, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The HP printer doesn’t work unless all ink cartridges are full. That is ridiculous. If I wanted to print with black only I should be able to do that. For me not to be able to print payroll checks out in black because I do not have yellow ink is ridiculousNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.