HP 962XL Yellow Ink (3JA02AN#140)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Designed to work with you HP printer for optimal quality and reliability
- Ink delivers high-quality printing results at a fast speed
- Vibrant colour creates professional-quality business documents
- 1600 page yield means you won't have to replace your ink for a long time
- Compatible with: HP OfficeJet Pro 9025; HP OfficeJet Pro 9020; HP OfficeJet Pro 9018; HP OfficeJet Pro 9015; HP OfficeJet Pro 9010; HP OfficeJet Pro Premier; and HP OfficeJet 9012
- Ink Cartridge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 49 reviewers who responded, 43 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The color is great, runs out too quickly- May 23, 2020
I have had HP printers for years and have really liked them, until now. My new HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 goes through ink like it's drinking it. My older model HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 seem to go twice as long between ink cartridge changes. It has been a workhorse for me for a number of years, but now I can only use it to print drafts. Anyway, I guess my complaint is not with the ink itself, but with how fast my new printer is using it..No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeds expectations- September 21, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I work from home part of the time and need a scanner/copier/printer. Recently I had extra work that required about 1,000 copies in a week. It performed beautifully. It performs like the big expensive machine that we have in the office. And I LOVE that I can print from my phone. When someone texts me a document I do not have to email, save, etc. I just print!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Defective printer- June 15, 2020
I bought my HP OfficeJet about 10 months ago and it has been a very frustrating experience to say the least, I have an extended warranty and hopefully I should be able to replace this printer later this week, if all goes well I’ll leave a positive review since I’ve been using HP printers and other products for over 30 years without any issues. Avery M.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.