HP All-in-One Desktop PC - Snow White (Intel Pentium Gold G6400T/1TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10) - English
- 3.4GHz Intel Pentium Gold G6400T processor with 8GB of DDR4-2666 SDRAM memory delivers reliable performance for your daily computing tasks
- 1TB hard disk drive (HDD) with 7200 RPM provides plenty of room for securely storing your photos, videos, games, and more
- 21.5" diagonal Full HD IPS ZBD anti-glare WLED-backlit integrated display with 1920x1080 native resolution has a narrow bezel on 3 sides and can portray bright colours and detailed images with stunning clarity
- Integrated Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (1x1) lets you go full throttle on high-speed wireless networks
- 10/100/1000 ethernet port offers fast data transfer over internet or on a local network
- Bluetooth 4.2 combo with MU-MIMO support lets you pair wireless accessories and peripherals
- Two SuperSpeed USB Type-A ports and 2 USB 2.0 Type-A ports let you plug in keyboards, mice, adapters, external hard drives, and more
- HDMI output port lets you setup a secondary monitor so you can get work done conveniently
- Aircooling system ensures the components remain within optimum temperatures
- HP TrueVision HD privacy camera with integrated dual array digital microphone captures high quality pictures and crisp sound
- 3-in-1 media card reader supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC formats for superfast data transfer
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system that boasts an intuitive user interface and loads of features
- USB wired keyboard and mouse combo lets you get straight to work
Inputs & Outputs
- HP All-In-One 22-DF0119
- USB White Wired Keyboard And Mouse Combo
- 90 W Smart AC Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 29 reviewers who responded, 18 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Such a technological treat!- December 22, 2020
This year I decided to give myself a treat with this All-in-One Desktop PC and so far it has been wonderful! It was delivered quickly (sooner than expected) and most efficiently. Both the speakers and the camera are amazing, the microphone is OK. I also love the screen both in terms of size and quality; it makes Zoom conversations, lessons as well as meetings so much easier and less overwhelming! Moreover, I was pleasantly surprised to note that it came with a DVD player!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Stopped working after 3 months- March 9, 2021
Bought this all in one as a common use family computer. We’ve used it for basic web surfing and online school. A few days ago, after just three months, it wouldn’t turn on and started beeping long and short beeps. HP support was great and sent a box within two days and it’ll be on its way back tomorrow. BUT, it’s not even a year old and the tech guy tried to upsell me the extended warranty while handling my issue - not cool. I’d rather just have a PC that works and not lose it for a few weeks when we need it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- My Amazing All New HP All-in-one Desktop PC- January 17, 2021
Being a new Post graduate student in Canada, I needed a system that will allow connect with my school online with all the necessary Applications that will allow me the speed and comfort with all my lectures, test and Assignments without any hassles. I must say that i do not regret my choice for the HP all in one Desktop snow white PC. Outside its excellent operational speed, I must say the system is a beauty to behold too. I want to recommend this system to anyone looking for speed, comfort and aesthetics all at a good price!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (9)Report