HP Black/Colour Ink (X4E06AN#140) - 4 Pack
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Includes 4 individual cartridges - cyan, magenta, yellow, and black
- Designed for use with the HP Officejet Pro 8100 ePrinter Series, HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One Series, HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer, and HP Officejet Pro 276dw Multifunction Printer
- Delivers high-yield options with affordable, high-quality prints boasting standout colour and crisp black text on a variety of papers
- Individual cartridge design lets you replace only the empty ones for cost efficiency
- Conveniently recycle empty cartridges with HP Planet Partners at no charge
- 4 x Ink Cartridges: Black
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 325 reviewers who responded, 305 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Tried and true!- February 13, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This product is great, and for good reason. I tried all the 'Get ink cheap' traps for quite a while years back, only to find out I didn't have ink when it was really critical. Since I went to HP official sources for my ink I am never disappointed. Genuine HP Ink is essential to staying ready for that extremely important moment when everything has to flow perfectly for the product you are looking for from your printer. I love that I can have is so quickly making sure my projects don't sit for days without ink capability. I'm happy that I switched to Genuine HP Ink, and Genuine HP Services.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Typical HP printer and their ink cartriges- April 17, 2021
The 4-pack ink cartridges worked like a charm. My old HP 8860 had no problem accepting these new ink cartridges, and I'm back to printing color documents once again. Be aware that HP seems to want you to use all 4 cartridge replacements at the same time, even if one or more of your old cartridges may have ink left. I had about 1/4 ink left in my Yellow and about 1/2 in my Cyan (estimated, because I weigh the cartridges to arrive at how much actual ink is left), but the printer continued to complain until I replace all of them. But besides that, the ink works great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Reliable!- December 6, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I always buy HP brand printer cartridges although I do find the cost to be prohibitive at times, which is why I always wait for a sale before purchasing. However, I would not consider buying a substitute because I believe you only get optimum performance from the real thing. These printer cartridges always yield high quality print and graphics. My husband is always preparing calculus tests which involve quite complicated mathematical diagrams and they always look sharp once printed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.