HP Chromebase 21.5" Touchscreen All-in-One PC (Intel Pentium Gold/128GB SSD/8GB RAM/Chrome OS) - En
- 2.40GHz Intel Pentium Gold 6405U processor and 8GB of RAM can handle everyday computing tasks with ease
- 128GB capacity solid state drive stores your files, folders, documents, and more in one secure, quick to access place
- 21.5" FHD 1920 x 1080 resolution touchscreen is bright, clear, and makes it simple to input commands thanks to the 10 touch-point enabled surface
- Wi-Fi 6 AX 201 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5 connectivity allow for speedy hooking up to the internet and wireless accessories
- 4 USB ports, a headphone/microphone combo jack, and 2 DIMM slots let you attach plenty of wired accessories and add-ons
- HP True Vision 5MP privacy camera and integrated dual array digital microphones make for crisp, clear video calls
- Preinstalled with Chrome OS which includes plenty of apps to ensure that your computing experience is totally seamless
- HP 910 white Bluetooth keyboard and mouse combo included to get your computer setup and going right out of the box
Inputs & Outputs
- HP Chromebase All-in-One Desktop 22-aa0039
- HP 910 White Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Combo
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excell Kitchen/Family hub device so far.- November 12, 2021
We bought this HP Chromebase 21.5" Touchscreen All-in-One PC to replace our old windows HP AIO in our kitchen as our shared family hub device. The old machine was getting interminably slow and even with an SSD upgrade and fresh windows install was painful to use and unreliable. So we use this machine primarily for web browsing (social media, messaging, recipes, news & weather), email & calendaring, music and the occasional video call. We've only had the chromebase for a few weeks, but everything has been working very well so far. We are not finding ourselves wanting a windows device. There has only been one issue in the few weeks that looked glitchy, but a quick (and I mean quick) reboot cleared that up completely. Chrome, social media, music and video seem very smooth and not limited by the hardware. What I love: - The Bluetooth keyboard and mouse are perfectly sized and the keyboard especially would be an excellent stand-alone product. - The rotating screen to portrait orientation is excellent for displaying recipes in the kitchen and social media scrolling. - The hardware combination slider on the top of the screen is a genius hardware design inclusion. Super intuitive and appreciated. I now want this on every device. What I'm still working on: - There is some variable scroll wheel/scrolling speed thing with the mouse that I am having trouble getting used to, perhaps there is a setting to adjust it, but I can't seem to find it yet. It is mildly annoying because I end up randomly scrolling quickly past what I am looking at, when I do not intend to scroll that fast. - I have not had sufficient time to find out why I can't seem to connect to my NAS, but this is my first experience with ChromeOS, so I assume I'll get it sooner or later. This is also by no means mission critical for this machine, just a nicety.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Bit of an adjustment after Windows- March 4, 2022
Price was right so thought I'd buy something new to replace the refurb Windows 10 PC I had. Already have a Chromebook, so I had the basic idea. Had some issues with the Bluetooth keyboard and mouse after a day or two. HP support (India) didn't seem to know what to do with it (I was later told that this was a new and somewhat unusual product for HP, like that should make any difference). Called back and got a different operator, who simply told me to hold down the Bluetooth buttons for an extended period and enter a code which appears on the screen. Voila. Sound is good, nice clean look on my corner desk. I'm mainly a surfer online (no gaming) so this suits my needs so far. Will know more in a couple of months I imagine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great For Office Use- February 22, 2022
I bought this desktop with the intention of using it as an office computer in a healthcare office. I'm pretty happy with Chrome OS as a whole because it feels so secure. If you're ever wondering, it runs Chrome OS, Android, and recently Linux applications. The audio is surprisingly good, and the webcam is better than my iMac's. The screen resolution is good, crisp, and colourful, the touchscreen is an added bonus that I find myself using more than I thought I would. It's also wicked-fast, but buyer beware, some people find 128gb of flash to be too small, and if you're storing any secure documents, I'd recommend using a PHIPA-compliant cloud. One of the major drawbaacks is that you won't have things like Photoshop, and it certainly not a desktop to game on. This is pretty ideal for a student or office professional, but I'd be pretty hard-pressed to consider this as my home system. Some third-party applications struggle on this, too, like my Xerox B205 printer - it took about an hour with tech support to get it set up, and scanning is still a hassle. With all of that said - stellar office computer. I wouldn't have recommended any Chrome OS program pre-2017 because they don't have Linux support, but I can get just about anything I need from this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Chrome computer- December 23, 2021
The computer is very nice. Didn’t try it out yet because it’s a Christmas gift for my mother. The only thing that’s missing is the four year warranty I purchased. Where is that? And I thought there was a keyboard with the computer but there wasn’t one. I’ll have to get one separately. But I would like you to check on that extended warranty I purchased. I would appreciate it so much. Thank you Della WadeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report