HP Color LaserJet Pro M283fdw Colour Wireless All-In-One Laser Printer
- All-in-one colour laser printer offers scan, copy, and fax functions
- Print up to 22 pages-per-minute (black and colour)
- Print off pages in a flash with first-page-out times of 10.3 seconds (black)
- Print resolution of up to 600 dpi, 1200 x 1200 scan resolution, 300 x 300 fax resolution, and a 600 x 600 dpi copy resolution ensures your documents are sharp
- USB connectivity allows you to directly connect to your computer
- Built-in dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi and Fast Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX network port means this printer will sync seamlessly with your home or office network
- HP Smart App, HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mobile Apps, Mopria Certified, and Wi-Fi Direct Printing make it easy to print right from your smartphone or tablet
- HP Smart app offers time-saving Smart Tasks and delivers notifications to your mobile device
- 2.7-inch colour graphic screen makes controlling the printer effortless and intuitive
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 505 reviewers who responded, 457 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Never again.- August 26, 2020
Do yourself a favor and price out how much it would cost to replace the ink in this thing. Notice that aside from the fact that they don't recommend you use off-brand ink, you CAN'T use off brand ink because they put chips on the cartridges that off-brand inks don't have. In addition to that, I find that this printer does not like card-stock paper, and after a month I'm getting blotches on the paper. The cost of operating this printer, that does not like heavy paper, is prohibitive, and I've learned to check out the cost of ink before I buy. Never again will I buy from a company who has as part of their business model gouging customers on ink.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- So far, so good- May 9, 2020
I haven't used it a lot yet, but so far, it was worked just fine. Setting it up was easy--which was a major reason why I bought it. I was sick of those printers that you have to scroll through all the screens to configure the connection. I was also sick to death of the printing interface (or whatever it is called) with Brother printers, and I specifically did not want to buy one of them. You pay for this plug and play simplicity (printer is also duplex, scanner, and color, so paid up for that), but I think it is all worth it. Bigger and heavier than my previous printer, but print quality on this one is better and this one was a breeze to set up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- - April 23, 2020
I bought this printer as I liked the various features it had and needed them when working from home. The setup was pretty easy. The only issue I encountered when I first printed was that black wording would not print and anything that printed in color was off. It would print like a shadow. I thought the printer was defective but turned out I just had to shake the Ink toners a bit and then printed perfectly. The phone app works great for printing and scanning. It’s easy to navigate. The Printer has its own email address which you can email to and automatically prints what’s emailed. However It only seems to work some of the time. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.