HP DeskJet 2723e Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Available to ship
- From the HP DeskJet collection
- A multi-functional printer used for printing, scanning, and copying documents and more
- Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n interface allows you to print, scan, or copy documents wirelessly from your smartphone and many other compatible devices
- One Hi-Speed USB 2.0 provides a standard wired connectivity option for printing directly from your hard drive and other devices
- ISO print speeds up to 7.5PPM for black and 5.5PPM for colour, produce documents quickly
- 6CPM black and 3CPM colour copy speeds let you duplicate documents fast
- Print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for black and up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for colour delivers crisp texts and vivid colour photos
- Scan resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for hardware and up to 1200 dpi for optical help you print documents without missing any detail
- 300DPI copy resolution in colour and black duplicates documents in a clear and crisp manner
- A monthly page capacity of up to 1000 pages is perfect for all your high-volume printing needs
- Supports HP Smart app and Apple AirPrint for mobile printing capability
- Has up to 60 sheets of input paper capacity for easily handling large files
- 25- sheet output tray captures multiple documents
- Windows 10, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, macOS v10.14 Mojave, macOS v10.15 Catalina, macOS v11 Big Sur, Chrome OS are compatible with different types of computers for added convenience
- Black ink cartridge compatibility: HP 67 black original ink cartridge (~120 pages yield) 3YM56AN; HP 67XL black; high-yield original ink cartridge (~240 pages yield) 3YM57AN
- Colour ink cartridge compatibility: HP 67 tri-colour original ink cartridge (~100 pages yield) 3YM55AN; HP 67XL tri-colour high-yield original ink cartridge (~200 pages yield) 3YM58AN features Icon LCD to make printing operations easy
Other Print Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Decent Budget Printer- December 4, 2021
Can't find many printers in the $100 range anymore and this one is pretty decent quality for the value. Setup took about 15 minutes with the supplied directions. Have printed and scanned about 100 pages with it so far and there with no issues and the supplied ink is at about 20%. If you need a cost effective printer that won't see heavy use this'll do the job.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- GREAT PRINTER- December 14, 2021
It has been years since I purchased a new printer. I read everything about the HP and thought this would be a good choice for me. I ordered the printer and it came sooner than i thought it would. I was worried about how the setup would go and it was so easy 1-2-3 and it was done. I was printing within 1/2 an hour from the start of the setup to the end. I've done different types of printing, scanning and faxing. What I like is that I can send the jobs from any of my phones and computers. HP has great support and they answered all my questions about the instant ink that they offer too. One thing that I would suggest is to let the printer get to the indoor temperature of you place. The delivery people left it outside and it is cold here.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- New printer- January 4, 2022
Bought this printer from Best Buy ordered it one day online and it arrived in less the 24hours that was great delivery.The printer is working good,had to get help to set it up as I am not a techy ,I phoned the helpline at hp the person I talked to helped me set it up,and the program hp has for ink replacement is great and a lot cheaper than buying it,the first replacement came within 3weeks.So far I am very satisfiedYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Useless printer- December 13, 2021
Still not working asking to pay for ink per month. I already have ink but still doesn't workNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (7)Report
- Incorrect Specifications- January 3, 2022
Product specifications on BestBuy website says that this printer has duplex printing (2-sided), but it doesn't. I found out after buying and setting one up.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report