HP DeskJet 3752 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
- From the HP DeskJet collection
- All-in-one inkjet printer with print, copy, and scan features to take care of your varied needs at home or office
- Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n interface allows you to print, scan, or copy documents wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet, laptop, and other compatible devices
- One Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface offers a standard wired connectivity option, so you can print directly from your camera, hard drive, and other devices
- ISO print speeds up to 8ppm for black and up to 5ppm for colours and copy speeds up to 4cpm (black) and 2.5cpm (colour) produce documents quickly
- Print resolution up to 1200 DPI (black) and 4800 DPI x 1200 DPI (colour), scan resolution up to 600 DPI x 1200 DPI (hardware) and 600 DPI (optical), and copy resolution up to 600 DPI x 300 DPI (black and colour) provide crisp and clear texts and graphics with high-resolution details
- Monthly page capacity up to 1000 pages takes care of high-volume printing needs
- Input tray can hold up to 60 sheets and output tray can handle up to 25 sheets, so you reload less often
- Duplex printing lets you print on both the sides of paper without having to turn it over manually, saving time and environment
- Apple AirPrint, Mopria Certified, and HP Smart enabled features allow flexible printing options for a range of devices
- Use HP instant ink to print more documents as well as save time and money
- Compatible with a variety of operating system that include Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, and OS X v10.10 Yosemite
- Accepts plain paper, matte brochure papers, glossy brochure papers, photo papers, envelopes, and other specialty inkjet papers to handle your versatile printing needs
- Accepts HP 65 Black INK cartridge, HP 65 XL Black INK Cartridge, HP 65 Color Cartridge, and HP 65 XL Color INK cartridge to get the best results
Other Print Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 41 reviewers who responded, 30 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- First and worst- May 29, 2021
Printer doesn’t always print a full sheet of paper....will stop half way and spit it out with the remaining sheet blank...I’ve also been trying to reconnect it to my laptop for over 2 weeks now. It just will not sync. It shouldn’t be this hard to match a printer to the only computer in the house. No idea what could be wrong I’ve don’t everything the instructions say to do. I only use this to print colouring sheets for the kids once in a while to keep them busy when I need too. But this is ridiculous, definitely just collecting dust at this point. Wont even sync to my phone. It worked will for the first week then after that it was all downhill.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Fast and easy to use- July 11, 2019
We bought another more expensive printer last year and had to give it away. It took so long to print and couldn’t keep up with changing the individual cartridges. This printer is way faster and easier to use. The color cartridge is all into one and the black cartridge which is the one we use the most seems to last longer than the other printer. The app is easy to use even for my 60 year old husband. You don’t really need to app just to print. So simple. We are very happy with this printer. Best value for occasional home use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as easy as it should be- March 29, 2021
I ordered this printer to replace an 11 yr old HP printer that was not working properly. I was unable to install the DeskJet 3752 on my old computer. I asked a neighbour who works in I.T. if he could help. It took him an hour to do so as there were so many updates to add to my computer. In any event it does work now but it prints slowly and if there is a colour component to the job, it takes even longer. The end result is quite good and should be adequate for the limited printing & scanning that I bought it for.