HP DeskJet 3755 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer - Seagrass - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- This wireless colour all-in-one inkjet printer offers printing, scanning, and copying capabilities
- Built-in Wi-Fi makes it effortless to get connected to your home's wireless network so the whole family can share the printer's great features
- Allows you to connect your smartphone or tablet directly to the printer so can you print without a network
- HP All-In-One Printer Remote mobile app lets you scan on the go using your smartphone or tablet
- Offers ISO speeds of up to 8 ppm black and 5.5 ppm colour
- Features a scan resolution of up to 1200 dpi (hardware) and 600 dpi (optical)
- Provides a copy resolution of up to 300 x 300 dpi black (text and graphics) and 300 x 300 dpi colour (text and graphics)
- Features a 60-sheet input tray, 25-sheet output tray, and a duty cycle of up to 1000 pages
- Supports AirPrint and print via email function
- Compact design saves you valuable desktop real estate and fits where you need it
- J9V92A HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer
- HP 65 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (120 pages)
- HP 65 Setup Tricolor Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (100 pages)
- Setup Poster
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 589 reviewers who responded, 454 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great for regular text- February 24, 2021
Bought this as a cheap printer given I've been working from home for almost a year and have been told we are not going back anytime soon. This printer was fairly easy to connect no issues there and works fantastic for my main purpose which was to print our documents with text... but when I tested a printing a high resolution photo from my phone it definitely didn't pick up the details and used a ton of the color ink cartridge... so main point if you need this to print documents and mainly black and white its a great cost effective printer. If you plan on using this for color and photos I would invest in something a bit better..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Waste of money.- January 18, 2021
This is the worst printer I have ever owned. I do not recommend this product. You will be wasting your money. This printer is impossible to connect to a second router, in fact I had to purchase a cable to connect it to my computer so I can still use it. There are only buttons to press which prints out instructions for how to connect to wifi - obviously completely useless if you’re out of ink. This printer also only prints one sided. Furthermore, the scan function is junk and hardly works. I have had nothing but issues with this printer. Very disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (9)Report
- OK when it works...- January 28, 2021
I bought this during Pandemic times because library is closed for general public and thought, why not own a printer! I dnt print often and figured cheaper would be OK. WRONG, should have listened to the negative reviews 1. it wanted way too much information for my liking so I initially opted for the hardwired approach. It would never print on demand, OR it would print 1 line of the document and then spit out the rest of the paper unfinished. 2. I dont even know HOW i managed to print the documents that I actually DID print. 3. It came with minimal at best instructions for set up. I never tried wireless printing, as I said in my humble opinion a printer doesnt need to know that much about me. I hate itNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report