HP DeskJet 4155e Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Available to ship
- Multi-function printer can print, scan, and copy everyday documents from your smartphone, using HP Smart app
- 802.11ac 802.11a/b/g/n plus 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port let you hook up the printer as you require
- 8.5PPM black and white and 5.5PPM colour print speeds ensures tasks are completed quickly
- 6PPM black and white and 3PPM colour copy speeds let you duplicate documents fast
- 1200DPI print resolution in colour and black and white produces high-quality results
- 1200DPI scan resolution in colour and black and white for clear digital reproductions
- 300DPI copy resolution in colour and black and white duplicates documents clearly and crisply
- 1000-page monthly capacity lets you print lots of documents
- 60-page input capacity to deal with large files with ease
- 25-sheet output tray captures multiple documents without any hassle
- 35-sheet automatic document feeder helps you complete scan and copy jobs quickly
- Organise documents 50% faster with Shortcuts in HP Smart app
- HP Smart app, Apple AirPrint, Chrome OS, and Mopria-Certified mobile-printing compatible, which allows easy printing on-the-go
- Windows 10 & 7 32-bit or 64-bit, macOS v10.14 Mojave, macOS v10.15 Catalina, macOS v11 Big Sur, Chrome OS compatible for flexible use with many different types of computers
- Black ink cartridge compatibility: HP 67 Black Original Ink Cartridge 3YM56AN; HP 67XL Black High Yield Original Ink Cartridge 3YM57AN; HP 67XXL Black Extra High-Yield Original Ink Cartridge 3YM59AN
- Colour ink cartridge compatibility: HP 67 Tri-Color Original Ink Cartridge 3YM55AN; HP 67XL Tri-Color High-Yield Original Ink Cartridge 3YM58AN; HP 67XXL Tri-Color Extra High-Yield Original Ink Cartridge 6ZA16AN
- Includes 6 months of free ink with HP Instant Ink and a 2 year extended HP warranty with HP+
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 893 reviewers who responded, 653 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The Cost Of Printing- July 26, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I'm going to just state that, for all intents & purposes, this printer works really well. Wireless printing is a breeze. Scanning is to my computer is a snap and the Hp app is easy to use. The printer comes with 2 HP 67 ink cartridges( one black & one color) and a power cord. Just add power, paper & a dash of internet and you've got yourself a printing party. It can print up to 35 pages at once with the paper being fed from the back and documents being fed through the top tray or one at time , being placed on the scanner. It works great with my phone and PCs, so there's no problem with that. All this in a light weight package for the affordable price $99.99 USD. Now the real problem is the way HP wants you to subscribe to their ink renewal plan( instant ink program) You pay a monthly fee of $0.99 or upwards of $24.99, a month, for this service, depending on how much you print and judging from the size of the ink cartridges, you'll either be getting a steal of a deal or getting robbed blind. It is a cool idea, but the jury is still out on that one. Basically the printer is fair at best, but the ink will not last very long at all. So, that's where they'll get you. I will recommend this, butonly if you're printing a whole lot. That $24.99 plan just may save you some coin in the long run.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This printer does it all!- August 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] When my old printer suddenly died, I started to look for a replacement. But there are so many printers out there that I wasn't sure what kind to get. My old one was a "most-in-one" whereas this one truly does everything you need in a printer. I was happy to see that most if not all packaging is recyclable, thanks HP for not using Styrofoam. The printer itself came completely sealed in plastic wrap, giving you a peace of mind that no one has touched the printer since it was manufactured. This is the first time I've seen a printer packaged like that. Inside the box, there is a power cord, 2 ink cartridges and an assortment of literature like the setup guide and an insert about the Instant Ink promotion. After removing all the blue tape and cardboard inserts, plug in the power cord and let it do its thing. While this is happening, you might want to fire up the app store and download the HP Smart app that allows for mobile use of the printer. Curiously enough, the setup part that took longest was the downloading of the app from the store. Once that was finished, create an account and start the printer setup, it guides you through the steps necessary to connect to the network, ETC. Once I had the printer ready, I opened the app and started printing. I printed photos, black & white documents, charts and random stuff. Everything came out as expected. Good color, definition and readable text. It looks just like you expect a printer to look, so no props for design. This thing is just functional. With the app, you can do so much! Scan, copy, fax, print from any smart device that can connect to the network. And did I mention it comes with 6 months of free ink? With the amount of printing I do monthly, this adds to significant savings. So, in short, this printer does what you expect it to.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- All-in-One For everyone- August 5, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The printer was not every easy to connect to my network. For some reason, the wifi was not recognizing the printer in our office. I had to reboot the machine several times by unplugging and pugging it back in, then rebooting my laptop as well. I even tried to press the WPS button on the router, but that was not working. The printer registration is required to print anything. I don't like that I have to register it with the 6 months free ink plan before I can even try it out. Yes, it is free to try, but I still have to provide my information to print anything. There could be some benefit for those who print a decent amount each month, where they would save money in the long run, than buying ink on their own. I don't go through a lot of ink in any given month at home, but for the office, I print every couple days. It also comes with an additional 1 year warranty when registered and set up in the "Advanced HP + Smart app." This is really not meant for a multi-user office, because in order to print, you need to have an HP account. When it is installed on another computer, that too has to be registered. So if it is on my own child's computer, I can login with my account, but if it is for other people, such as an office, then each person needs to register, which I feel is a bit intrusive. The scanning is pretty quick. I like that I can just get an instant copy color/b&w with the push of a button. I can save scans to the cloud, as well as print from the cloud. The mobile app scanning feature is pretty slick. I can take a photo scan of something on my phone and print it to my HP printer. That is a great feature. The printing is not borderless, which I wish it were. The tray is a little hard to pull out, and not feel like I am going to break it. But for the most part, I would leave it open, sitting on my desk. The top document feeder scanner is a good feature to have, because if I want to scan more than 1 page at a time, the feeder is a must. The printer connects with a dual-band WiFi, and self reset. That basically means that when there is an issue with the wifi signal, or it disconnects, it will reset itself and reconnect. My old printer would fail when my router reset, and I had to reconnect manually, so this feature is pretty nice. I am not sure how common that is with all printers. The 2.4ghz and 5.0ghz capability is nice, because the 2.4 network is getting pretty clogged these days. I can send a secure mobile fax from the HP app. I never really need to do that, but something nice to know I can. The speed of printing, for an inkjet printer, is really pretty fast. 5.5 pages per minute for color. The printer resolution is 4800x1200, but the copy directly quality is only 300x300. That works for standard text, but for anything else beyond that, it is pretty bleak. I am not sure why that was a limitation, but that seems like a miss to me. That alone removed a star from my rating.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- HP Deskjet 4155e Wireless All in One Printer- May 22, 2021
I love the color of the printer. The quality is Great! User friendly wireless printer. Wow! Another great product of HP. Thank you very much HP and BEST BUY! You always safe my day! 5 StarYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Price for compact Printer- July 23, 2021
Easy to set up, feeds well, great printing & love the HP Instant Ink feature, very convenient & printer is compact in size!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.