HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- Colour/black-and-white inkjet printer comes in handy for both residential and commercial printing purposes for producing impressive text, graphics, brochures, flyers, and more
- Print, scan, fax, and copy operations ensure all-around performance for all sorts of projects and printing needs
- 8.5ppm black print speed provides up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi, while 5.5ppm colour print speed offers up to 4800 x 1200 optimised dpi colour
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) and a high-speed USB 2.0 port provide quick wireless connectivity and media transfers when connected to supported devices
- 35-sheet automatic document feeder eliminates the need for manual intervention to replace each page
- 60-sheet input tray and 25-sheet output tray ensure fast, optimal results
- HP Smart app enables easy setup, allows for mobile printing, and lets you send mobile faxes for 12 months
- Apple AirPrint compatibility allows you to print all your documents and images from your Apple device with ease
- LCD icon display allows you to view the printer's status at a glance
- Compatible with HP 67, HP 67XL, and HP 67XXL cartridges (sold separately)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Good machine but eats ink- November 16, 2020
Great little all in one for the price but it eats ink really fast. I am printing mostly on draft setting to save what I can but it seems I am changing the cartridges 3 x's as fast as compared to my old HP8600.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- A good valued inkjet.- October 30, 2020
A good quality inkjet printer for the money. The HP easy set up app is not as easy as it should be. I had a LOT of difficulty in setting up the wireless connection initially. The HP Smart app works fine from the iPad and iPhone and the quality of the printing is good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)