HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Colour/black-and-white inkjet printer comes in handy for both residential and commercial printing purposes for producing impressive text, graphics, brochures, flyers, and more
- Print, scan, fax, and copy operations ensure all-around performance for all sorts of projects and printing needs
- 8.5ppm black print speed provides up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi, while 5.5ppm colour print speed offers up to 4800 x 1200 optimised dpi colour
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) and a high-speed USB 2.0 port provide quick wireless connectivity and media transfers when connected to supported devices
- 35-sheet automatic document feeder eliminates the need for manual intervention to replace each page
- 60-sheet input tray and 25-sheet output tray ensure fast, optimal results
- HP Smart app enables easy setup, allows for mobile printing, and lets you send mobile faxes for 12 months
- Apple AirPrint compatibility allows you to print all your documents and images from your Apple device with ease
- LCD icon display allows you to view the printer's status at a glance
- Compatible with HP 67, HP 67XL, and HP 67XXL cartridges (sold separately)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 42 reviewers who responded, 16 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Just Buy it- March 29, 2021
So I bought this printer a few days back and it has been working really good. It sometimes takes time to print as its new and we also find it alittle bit difficult to use, as we are not used to it yet. However, I must suggest you to buy this one rather than buying Canon printer because it's ink is really cheap and with the hp ink program, you can get the ink delivered to your house for free, for a monthly membership subscription (which you can cancel anytime). Apart from that, it has all the necessary features, from scanning to printing colored or black and white pictures. Moreover, you can use it many different ways like WIFI DIRECT or email or hp app or also the printer settings.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- hp deskjet printer 4155 wireless- December 21, 2020
The printer did not work properly after it was assembled . The paper was just mangled. I contacted HP and discussed the matter with a tech but the problem could not be resolved. Your return policy was discussed with a representative and was advised I could bring it back to a retail outlet by January 12,2001. I will do so if conditions change for the better with covid. It may be preferable to just get some labels sent out so the unit may be returned in the post. I had planned on making purchases if I attended at your outlet.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- What a waste of money- April 29, 2021
Impossible to set up with Windows pro. Tech support took nearly 30 min taking over my computer to do what I had already done in 5 minutes...and it still is not compatible with my version of windows, even though it claims to be... so no good for my desk top! Set it up from our phones.... 9 times out of 10 "the printer is unavailable" until you turn it off and back on... but then the paper is going to jam for 5-8 sheets before you get one to print! I swore by my old HP... now, I do not think I will ever buy one againNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.