HP EliteDisplay 21.5" FHD 60Hz 5ms IPS LCD Gaming Monitor (1FH45A8#ABA) - Silver
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 21.5" display with IPS technology and Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution delivers vivid image details and sharp text
- 5ms response time and 60Hz refresh rate gives you smooth, blur-free picture movement, even for fact-paced action sequences and sports
- LED backlit monitor with 1000:1 static contrast ratio and 5,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio ensure every image is displayed in vivid, precise detail
- Micro-edge bezel display suits multi-display monitor setups to give you a splendid viewing experience
- Viewing angles of up to 178 degrees (both horizontal and vertical) help you see the monitor clearly from a wide variety of angles
- HDMI 1.4 port, VGA port, and DisplayPort 1.2 give you plenty of options to connect the monitor to your computer and other devices
- Two USB 3.0 ports let you connect the monitor to your mouse, keyboard, and other computer peripherals
- Four-way adjustable stand allows you to adjust the monitor's height, tilt, and swivel to get the most comfortable viewing position
- Use pivot rotation to set the monitor in portrait or landscape position when you're using multiple displays
- HDCP support lets you watch encrypted high-definition content
- LCD display is powered by low-halogen mercury-free LED backlights and arsenic-free display glass
- Optional HP B300 PC mounting bracket (sold separately) provides free space on your table to place other computer peripherals
- Supports security lock (sold separately)
- AC Power Cord
- DisplayPort 1.2 Cable
- HDMI Cable
- VGA Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 44 reviewers who responded, 39 would recommend this product.
- Bigger Screen, Smaller Footprint.- October 1, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have been using a 19" Hp monitor for my business computer for about 15 years. That monitor is still working, but I wanted to upgrade and get a slightly bigger screen. My work desk will only accomodate a 21.5" size. I purchased two other monitors before the Hp, and sent them back. 1. The stands did not adjust vertically. 2. The edge around the screens was too big, taking away from view. 3. They did not look very nice. The new E223 21.5 is awesome. It is easy to adjust both physically and electrically. Its design looks really cool.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!- March 12, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this to have a second screen when working at home. The small laptop screen was just awful. The size is perfect, the set up was super easy and my neck is way better off! Having actual instructions included in the box on what the different cords are used for would have been nice but I got it working just fine without them. The color is great too and I like that I can tilt the screen for viewing large spreadsheets. Great buy, very satisfied. I love HP products!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great clarity!- April 18, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I’d like to buy another so i have a matching pair. The clarity of the images and text are much better than my other HP monitor so another one would be a nice upgrade for my setup. The price point is really good to get the better clarity and ability to change landscape to portrait. Using it with both a desktop and the laptop while working from is seem less because it auto senses the cable inputs and I’m not switching cables every day. Set it and forget itYes, I would recommend this to a friend.