HP ENVY 6055 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Inkjet printer can print, scan, and copy different kinds of files, documents, and paperwork in black and colour
- Print speed of up to 10ppm in black and colour print speed of up to 7ppm
- Copy speed of up to 8cpm for black and up to 4cpm in colour
- Standard connectivity via USB 2.0 and built-in Wi-Fi lets you print documents from wireless devices or a computer
- Print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 DPI for black and up to 4800 x 1200 DPI in colour
- Scan resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 DPI
- Copy resolution of up to 300 x 300 DPI for colour and black
- Monthly capacity of up to 1,000 pages
- Input paper capacity of up to 100 sheets standard, up to 10 envelopes, or up to 40 cards
- Output capacity of up to 25 sheets standard, up to 5 envelopes or up to 25 sheets legal
- Capable of duplex printing so that you can save time by printing on both sides of the sheet automatically
- Print documents directly from your Apple or Android smartphones via the HP Smartapp and Apple Airprint
- Works with Windows 10, Windows 7; macOS Sierra v10.12 (previously OS X), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Mojave v10.14, macOS Catalina v10.15
- Handles various paper types including plain paper, HP photo papers, HP matte brochure or professional paper, HP matte presentation paper, HP glossy brochure or professional paper, other photo inkjet papers, other matte inkjet papers, other glossy inkjet papers, plain paper, and light/recycled paper
- Compatible with original ink cartridges including HP 67 Black and Tri-Color (3YM56AN, 3YM55AN), HP 67XL Black and Tri-Color High-Yield (3YM57AN, 3YM58AN), and HP 67XXL Black and Tri-Color Extra High-Yield (3YM59AN, 6ZA16AN)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
- Happy with product- January 18, 2021
First tried the HP 3755, wasn't happy. Spent the extra money on this model instead and am more then pleased. Wifi works great printing from phone and laptop. Easy to use and set up. Took me about 40min to get it set up with registration and what not.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Piece of Junk- January 10, 2021
As others have said, don't waste you money. Overcomplicated install procedure takes too long even if it did work. I got 90% done only to have the printer reject it's brand new (included) cartridge, HP's documentation is useless (reinstall the cartridge---well 10 tries later that did nothing. Solution 2: Buy a nw cartridge...yeah good money after bad). Finally it just disconnected the printer and all attempts so far have failed to get it to reconnect. Total waste. Buy a Brother. 10min install tops. Always works, have bought 10 brothers for work. All have worked flawlessly.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Replacement for my 13-year-old HP Photosmart- December 18, 2020
The only reason why I bought it was that my reliable and wonderful HP Photosmart was 13 years old and my MacBook Pro's latest OS didn't recognise it. The only fixes for it were for Windows users. So I bit the bullet and ordered the HP Envy 6055, based on brand loyalty. All I really needed was a desktop printer, but the extra scanning and copying abilities were helpful to have close at hand. (I have a 4-in-one larger printer downstairs which I use for larger printing jobs.) The only reason it is 4/5 stars is that it does take getting used to some of the quirks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.