HP ENVY 6455e Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
- Multi-function printer includes scan, print, copy, and fax features for flexible use
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity plus one Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port let you hook up the printer as you require
- 10PPM black and white and 7PPM colour print speeds ensures tasks are completed quickly
- 8PPM black and white and 4PPM colour copy speeds let you duplicate documents fast
- 1200DPI print resolution in colour and black and white produces high-quality results
- 1200DPI scan resolution in colour and black and white for clear digital reproductions
- 300DPI copy resolution in colour and black and white duplicates documents clearly and crisply
- 1000-page monthly capacity lets you print lots of documents
- 100-page input capacity to deal with large files with ease
- 25 sheet output tray captures multiple documents without any hassle
- 35 sheet automatic document feeder helps you complete scan and copy jobs quickly
- Automatic two-sided printing saves time and paper when printing everyday and business documents
- HP Smart app, Apple AirPrint, Chrome OS, and Mopria-Certified mobile-printing compatible, which allows easy printing on-the-go
- HP Smart app helps you save time by sending a mobile fax from your smartphone, tablet, or PC for 24 months
- Compatible with Windows 10 & 7 32-bit or 64-bit, macOS v10.14 Mojave, macOS v10.15 Catalina, macOS v11 Big Sur;MacOS Sierra v10.12 (previously OS X), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Mojave v10.14, macOS Catalina v10.15 for flexible use with many different types of computers
- Black ink cartridge compatibility: HP 67 Black Original Ink Cartridge 3YM56AN; HP 67XL Black High Yield Original Ink Cartridge 3YM57AN; HP 67XXL Black Extra High-Yield Original Ink Cartridge 3YM59AN
- Colour ink cartridge compatibility: HP 67 Tri- Color Original Ink Cartridge 3YM55AN; HP 67XL Tri-Color High-Yield Original Ink Cartridge 3YM58AN; HP 67XXL Tri-Color Extra High-Yield Original Ink Cartridge 6ZA16AN
- Includes 6 months of free ink with HP Instant Ink and a 2 year extended HP warranty with HP+
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 459 reviewers who responded, 368 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great every day printer !- 22 avril 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Great lil no frills printer! Not a lot of bells and whistles ..no LCD or LED screen Most everything is done through HP's smart app which is a great app. Everything is clear and concise. Easy to use and maneuver through to get anything you need printed or scanned with ease The ghosted smart control panel that lights up is a a really cool design. The scanning bed is very conveniently located on top Hp never fails to satisfy when it comes to styling and concepts Just another example of Hp's quality and performance. I've have countless HP products and am always impressed and pleased with my product Would definitely recommend to othersYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wireless set up useless in my situation- 7 août 2021
The printer seems to working fine so I will give it 43stars. The problem was in setting it up initially. I was using my android phone and my Chromebook neither of which the product seemed to easily utilize for set up. It took hours to finally accomplish and input from several persons very knowledgable with computers. The whole purpose for my purchase of this particular printer was to use it in an upstairs office but it did not pick up the wireless signal unless I placed it downstairs beside my ethernet set up. So this almost called for a return. I am still not sure how to work out the arrangement so 3 stars for the printer working in its present location.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nice small printer for iOS but issues....- 27 août 2021
Printer has a small footprint and prints well with iMac OS, but if you enroll in the Instant Ink program they want you to keep the printer on 24/7 and it will not turn off automatically when not in use. The light spill from the printer when it is on - even if you have programmed it to go into energy-saving mode - is the whole width of the paper tray. My home office is in my bedroom and the light spill is too much to allow me to sleep. I have to manually turn it off every night and then worry that the ink use count will be thrown off. I haven't tried it, but have read that unenrolling from the Instant Ink program is a nightmare.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.