HP ENVY 7155 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer - Only at Best Buy
- All-in-one inkjet printer prints amazing photos and flawless documents, and comes with copying and scanning capabilities
- Download the HP Smart app to manage printing tasks, scan on the go, and order ink from your smartphone or tablet
- Dual-band 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi is easy to set up in minutes
- Supports HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print services, and Wireless Direct Printing
- 2.65-inch (6.75cm) capacitive touch display makes it a breeze to print, copy, and scan
- Integrated SD card slot makes it easy to view, edit, and print photos and documents from a memory card
- Enjoy up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi when printing from a computer, and up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi colour when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and Print in Max dpi
- Enjoy 1200 dpi scan resolution, and copy resolution of 300 x 300 dpi for black text and graphics and 600 x 600 dpi for colour text and graphics
- Dedicated main and photo paper trays automatically match print settings to paper type
- Two-sided printing lets you save paper and conserve resources
Other Print Options
- HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Printer
- HP 64 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridges (~185 pages)
- HP 64 Setup Tri-color Instant Ink Ready Cartridges (~120 pages)
- Ink Caution Flyer
- Power Cord
- Setup card
- Getting started guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5925 reviewers who responded, 5351 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Can't set it up. Literally.- July 2, 2020
Bought this mid-March. Pandemic strikes, can't mentally muster setting anything up, and I finally go to do so for taxes July 1. I keep getting the "cartridge can't move" message. I have no clue why—I can trigger the cartridge to move—and spend time putting the cartridges in/removing. I check paper and restart—both just in case. And then I see there's a ribbon of sorts near the cartridge but not connected to anything I knowingly touched, and it's twisted. I try to untwist it and ... the ribbon thing EASILY rips (I was so gentle!). So great. I just damaged it by trying to fix what was off. And now I'm going to begin the support journey. ... No.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Won't print documents.- June 21, 2020
This printer does a great job printing pictures, but I can't get it to print documents!! Be cautious also about auto delivery for ink. I have only printed a few pics and still says the ink is good but I already received ink refills which are not needed, I bought extra ink when I bought the printer. My daughter created a list of things for her 7month old child in Microsoft soft word and it would not print out. The printer icon was there but it wouldn't print. I messed with it for about an hour and couldn't get it to work, followed all the help suggestions..... NOTHING!!! I also tried to print from H&R Block software and from pdf....... NOTHING!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Easy printing- August 13, 2021
My HP Envy 7155 printer was delivered and setup by the Best Buy Geek Squad in just about 30 minutes. The printer worked seamlessly with my MacBook Pro and wi-fi network from the get go. I've used the printer almost every day for the past three weeks and found it easy to use and the printed material of high quality. Sometimes the scanned and printed documents are hard to distinguish from the originals. I also have a HP Envy Photo 6255 printer which also utilizes HP 64 ink which is very convenient. The HP 7155 is replacing my HP 5530 which has been a good printer for many years. I have had four HP printers and have always found them to be reliable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.