HP ENVY Desktop PC - Nightfall Black (Intel Core i7-10700/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/Windows 10)
- 2.9GHz octa-core Intel Core i7-10700 processor and 16GB of DDR4-2933 SDRAM offer outstanding performance in all your daily tasks
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 solid state drive (SSD) provides fast and reliable storage for all your documents, music, videos, and more
- 10/100/1000 ethernet port and integrated Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (1x1) connectivity let you access wired and wireless networks
- Bluetooth 4.2 with MU-MIMO support offers great wireless range for wireless pairing and data transfers with compatible devices
- Four SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps ports, one SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps port, four USB2.0 Type-A ports, one HDMI port, one VGA port, and the integrated SD+SDHC+SDXC card reader offer flexible options for connecting smartphones, external media, peripherals, monitors, and other devices
- Optical DVD-writer lets you read and write CD and DVD media
- One PCIe x16 expansion slot and one PCIe x1 expansion slot are available for upgrading your machine with additional hardware
- Pre-installed bilingual Windows 10 Home operating system features an intuitive user interface and advanced security features
- Included wired USB keyboard and mouse combo offers added convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- HP ENVY Desktop TE01-1009
- USB Black Wired Keyboard and Mouse Combo
- 180 W Gold Efficiency Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not Great- March 23, 2021
When I put it to sleep , it won't wake up so I always shut it down when i take a break. On a number of occasions when I am playing a game it will restart and mess up my game. I am well versed on computers since 1985. I have built some and trained many people. I will fix this problem myself as I have thrown away the box that it came in. I am giving this review so that you will know what is possible if you purchase it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report
- HP tower- July 16, 2021
This was an overdue purchase. Our computer was slow, it was freezing and just a real pain . Our new HP computer is awesome, it has flawless operation. Quick and user friendly ! This is definitely a good solid choice.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very Fast and lots of supportive apps- May 24, 2021
So far so good. Works well, lots of HP support and apps.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report