HP ENVY Pro 6455 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Inkjet printer can print, scan, and fax your documents
- Print speed of up to 10ppm for black and up to 7ppm for colour
- Copy speed of up to 8cpm for black and up to 4cpm for colour
- Scan speed of up to 7ipm (black and white) and 3ipm (colour) helps you get digital copies of documents in no time
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and USB 2.0 provide wireless and wired connectivity to smartphones and computers for printing documents from devices
- Print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 DPI in black and up to 4800 x 1200 DPI in colour
- Borderless printing feature lets you make full use of printing space without any margins
- Copy resolution of up to 300 x 300 DPI in black and colour
- Scan resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 DPI
- Monthly duty cycle of up to 1,000 pages
- Input capacity of up to 100 sheets standard, up to 10 envelopes, up to 40 cards, and up to 100 sheets legal
- Output capacity of up to 25 sheets standard and up to 5 envelopes
- Duplex printing feature lets you print on both sides of the sheet
- Mobile printing options available via HP Smartapp and Apple Airprint for Android and Apple smartphones
- Works with Windows 10, Windows 7, macOS Sierra v10.12 (previously OS X), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Mojave v10.14, and macOS Catalina v10.15
- Uses plain paper, HP photo papers, HP matte brochure or professional paper, HP matte presentation paper, HP glossy brochure or professional paper, other photo inkjet papers, other matte inkjet papers, other glossy inkjet papers, plain paper, and light/recycled paper
- Compatible with original ink cartridges including HP 67 Black and Tri-Color (3YM56AN, 3YM55AN), HP 67XL Black and Tri-Color High-Yield (3YM57AN, 3YM58AN), and HP 67XXL Black and Tri-Color Extra High-Yield (3YM59AN, 6ZA16AN)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 13 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Can't connect to wifi or computer- 5 janvier 2021
Have tried everything to get this printer to work without a direct cable connection to the computer. WiFi connection setup is AWFUL. Contacted HP and they couldn't fix it so they blamed our Internet service but we have 2 other WIFI printers working with no problem including another HP. We tried to access it from the other computers, one sees it but says it is not turned on the other can't find it at all. I have worked in the computer industry since 1984 and I give up this piece of crap is going back.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Lot of hassle with the wireless printing- 5 novembre 2020
Wish they haven't made the wifi printing quite complicated for the customers. Overall prints are good. Desirable print speed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Won't Connect To Wifi- 7 mai 2021
Bought this for casual use at home. I spent hours trying to connect it to my wifi (no problems with my other electronic wifi connections) and even after calling support and spending an hour doing everything I've already tried, they still couldn't connect it and blamed my network provider of course. I've read so many reviews about wifi connection problems so why is HP selling an unreliable product to its customers? Won't be buying an HP Printer again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report