HP ENVY x360 13.3" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop - Nightfall Black (AMD Ryzen 5 4500U/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 2.375GHz 6-core AMD Ryzen 5 4500U processor and 8GB of DDR4-3200 SDRAM deliver the superior performance needed to handle demanding applications
- 256GB solid state drive (SSD) enables high-speed boot ups and provides sufficient storage space for your essential files
- 13.3" diagonal Full HD (1920 x 1080 resolution) IPS, BrightView, WLED-backlit, multi-touch display with protective Corning Gorilla Glass NBT presents amazing picture quality and easy touchscreen navigation
- Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (2x2) enables a high-speed wireless internet connection
- Bluetooth 5.0 (MU-MIMO supported) llets you wirelessly pair Bluetooth-enabled devices such as headsets, external keyboards, and more
- 3 SuperSpeed USB ports and headphone/microphone combo jack give you flexible wired connectivity for external hard drives, video-chatting hardware, and more
- HP Wide Vision HD Camera features a kill switch to help protect your privacy from hackers
- Dual speakers with Bang and Olufsen audio deliver theatre-like sound output
- 2-in-1 design with 360-degree hinge lets you flip over the display and use it like a tablet
- Included pen/stylus lets you take notes, draw pictures, and even more
- Windows 10 Home operating system offers a robust security system and apps to keep you safe and productive
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- HP ENVY x360 Convertible 13-ay0008ca
- 65 W AC Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 33 reviewers who responded, 27 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Value- June 9, 2020
The laptop does run almost a full day of work on a single charge, being able to run several office applications, the web, and other business programs at the same time. The design has been reconfigured from previous models to be more efficient. The overall size is smaller but does not sacrifice the size of screen. The speakers are now placed on the bottom which uses the table surface to bounce off sound, creating an amplified effect. Overall, for the price, this is a very good value.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great 2-in-1 laptop but missing HDMI- June 30, 2020
It's got a new generation processor that is fast, plays games at low settings very well, battery life that goes the day, quiet and doesn't overheat. Decent 1080p screen (wish it could get a tad brighter but very could. Comes with an active stylus which works very well, taking notes, annotating web pages is a breeze. What do I not like? 1. No HDMI port. You need an adapter on USB-C to hook up another monitor but no adapter included. 2. Firmware needs an upgrade as every now and then (happened twice in 2 weeks) it seems to get confused and won't accept input. 3. When folded into tablet mode, if it goes to sleep, you have to unfold it to wake it up. HP should have left the power button on the side rather than as a key on the keyboard (which is disabled in sleep). 4. Fingerprints show on outer casing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Great Value!- August 15, 2020
This lightweight and efficient laptop is inexpensive and has many great features. It comes with the HP pen, which is great for note-taking and student use. Compared to the laptop I exchanged (due to a few hardware problems), the Envy has great speakers, the fans are not loud, amazing battery life, adequate charging rate, and an overall amazing and clear display. You can get so much more for a lower price point compared to some other 2-in-1 laptops!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report