HP ENVY x360 15.6" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop - Silver (Intel Core i5-1135G7/1TB SSD/8GB RAM)
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 4.2GHz Intel Core i5-1135G7 quad-core processor with 8GB DDR4-3200MHz RAM possesses all the power needed to take on daily productive tasks without lags
- 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 solid state drive (SSD) provides massive amount of reliable storage space for all your data
- 15.6-inch IPS multi-touch micro-edge touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 FHD resolution produces crisp and clear pictures in vivid colours
- Corning Gorilla Glass NBT protects the screen from scratches, cracks, and damage
- Integrated Intel Wi-Fi Certified 6 AX201 2x2lets you connect to wireless networks with high speed and stability
- Integrated Bluetooth 5 combo (with Gigabit data rate support) and MU-MIMO support for connecting wirelessly with compatible devices such as phones and speakers
- Three-cell 51Wh Li-ion polymer battery can keep the laptop running for up to 13 hours depending on your usage
- Thunderbolt 4 with USB4 Type-C port with 40Gbps data rate and USB power delivery, DisplayPort 1.4 with HP Sleep and Charge, SuperSpeed USB Type-A port with 10Gbps signaling rate (HP Sleep and Charge), SuperSpeed USB Type-A port with 10Gbps signaling rate, headphone/mic combo, HDMI 2.0b port, and microSD card reader for plugging in various devices and peripherals and seamless file sharing
- HP Rechargeable MPP2.0 tilt pen for editing, drawing, doodling and more with greater accuracy and finesse
- Audio by Bang & Olufsen with dual speakers offers powerful and clear sound
- External buttons provide quick access to power and volume control
- Integrated HD Wide Vision 720p webcam with shutter and integrated dual array digital microphones ensures privacy and also lets you make video calls, shoot vlogs, and more
- Two-in-1 flexibility offers the best of both worlds in tablet mode and laptop mode
- Preinstalled with a bilingual Windows 10 Home operating system that comes with upgraded security features and improved user interface
- Preloaded with myHP, HP BIOS Protection, HP Display Control - Auto Color, Adobe Offer, HP Enhanced Lighting, HP QuickDrop, Adaptive Battery Optimizer, HP Command Center; Smart Sense, HP Audio Switch, HP Connection Optimizer, OMEN Gaming Hub, AI Noise Removal, Dropbox cloud storage, and McAfee LiveSafe for managing and monitoring the laptop and enhancing the user experience
- Full size backlit bilingual keyboard lets you continue working even in dark environments
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-es0008ca
- HP Rechargeable MPP2.0 Tilt Pen in Natural Silver
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Laptop for Students- August 21, 2021
This is my 2nd Envy! I still have my 2017 Envy and it still runs amazingly well. It’s super fast, handles any application very smoothly, and it looks amazing. The Envy is a great affordable laptop for students who want a laptop that looks great, and performs well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Keyboard Improvement Needed- October 21, 2021
My ASUS 2 in 1 laptop computer that has a weird webcam under the screen died a natural death after 7 months of use. It is under a manufacturer's warranty, so I returned to the manufacturer through geek squad. I purchased this laptop because my daughter who is on online learning needs it urgently. She is liking it especially the pen when doing the task of drawing or choosing symbols and shapes on google slides. Overall, the computer performs well on graphics like video and picture editing. The bang Olufsen sounds were not that impressive but if attached to an external Bluetooth speaker with MU MIMO works fantastically fine. I find the keyboard nicely built but turning the light on the keyboard makes it annoying to the eyes. I find it comfortable to use as I’m using it for a week now. The number of ports for USB is not enough for me because I’m using a dongle for my mouse, and I’m left to one USB connection for my backup external drive. I might purchase a USB expansion to cater to my other USB attachments. The HP smart controls is a plus. I find this useful in the event of heat management and smart configurations on the sound and brightness of the screen. I’m happy with my purchase. I should have jump to a higher i7 HP spectre, but this will do for ONLINE learning, and need to do emails and productivity tasks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Pen is Quirky- October 21, 2021
I have no plans of purchasing a laptop but because the ASUS 2 in 1 laptop that has a weird webcam at the base of the screen died in 7 months, I have no choice but to purchase a new one. I was leaning towards Dell or HP. Dell is too much to break a bank so I sided with HP envy. I purchased this laptop because my daughter needs it very much because of the demands of online school. I like the keyboard it gives me the real feel of a silent keyboard. I like the wide camera. The screen isn't so bright though but it is manageable. The fan works well when multiple tasks are opened specially for a whole day class. I used the computer also for video and picture editing. I hope the graphics card won't fail in the long run. The pen that comes with it is a little bit glitchy maybe it is me. My kid loves to draw on google classroom symbols and shape drawings with it. The charging was a perfect improvement instead of AAA batteries. the Bluetooth internal mouse is a plus because it comes only with two USB A ports. Other than the speakers are in the front for a clearer sound it is better with an external speaker like a Bose Bluetooth speaker with MU MIMO technology. The HP smart sense is a two thumbs up. Great effort on HP. The charger that comes with it has never changed though since time in memorial. I like how apple's the magnetic way of attaching their chargers. Overall, size. look and feel, speakers, connectivity and screen are all 5 stars except for the illumination of the keyboard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report