HP DeskJet 3755 Wireless Colour All-in-One Inkjet Printer
- This wireless colour all-in-one inkjet printer offers printing, scanning, and copying capabilities
- Built-in Wi-Fi makes it effortless to get connected to your home's wireless network so the whole family can share the printer's great features
- Allows you to connect your smartphone or tablet directly to the printer so can you print without a network
- HP All-In-One Printer Remote mobile app lets you scan on the go using your smartphone or tablet
- Offers ISO speeds of up to 8 ppm black and 5.5 ppm colour
- Features a scan resolution of up to 600 x 1200 dpi (hardware) and 600 dpi (optical)
- Provides a copy resolution of up to 600 x 300 dpi black (text and graphics) and 600 x 300 dpi colour (text and graphics)
- Features a 60-sheet input tray, 25-sheet output tray, and a duty cycle of up to 1000 pages
- Supports AirPrint and print via email function
- Compact design saves you valuable desktop real estate and fits where you need it
Other Print Options
- J9V90A HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer
- HP 65 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~120 pages)
- HP 65 Setup Tri-color Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~100 pages)
- Setup Poster
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 742 reviewers who responded, 565 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Totally worth it!- November 4, 2020
First off, before I bought this, I saw many people complaining that it prints very slow and some even take 2 minutes with only just one page. I researched about this problem and found many solutions. Here is the link if anyone is having a problem: https://support.hp.com/ie-en/document/c05272556 Second, the only reason why it prints slow is because you have to set the default paper type into "PLAIN PAPER" instead of glossy paper. Anyway, I really have no complaints with this printer. I tried printing with my phone and computer and it works just as described. The manual is very easy to understand and I was able to set it up in about 5 minutes. As for the printing speed, it prints up to 20 pages per minute and I'm quite satisfied with that. With all that said, I highly recommend this to anyone for home use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Worst Printer I’ve ever owned- March 25, 2020
It is beyond slow. One page takes like 3 minutes to print.... not joking. Forget about printing multiple pages. The ink says it lasts for up to 120 and 100 pages which definitely is a lie. I think it lasted no more than 30 each. I miss how they built old printers, they were built to last. If your printing a paper out once in a blue moon it would be okay, but for the average print job save your money and get something a little bit better.
Not helpful (15)Report
- Best deal for the money- September 28, 2020
I discovered why my mother bought so many really nice printers when I brought one home & found I needed ink. Much cheaper to purchase this model than buying 3 cartridges of color I would not use often enough anyway. I still can't understand how to hook up phone for WiFi direct as my phone is my mobile hotspot as well. Instructions not clear when using alternate modes of hook up. I have cables so I just hardwire to laptop. Light weight, small foot print, scans, supposedly can send item from phone to print, but that will take time I don't currently have. But overall, I like this printer, including the fact it came in colors. Too bad the teal was unavailable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.