HP LaserJet M209DW Monochrome Wireless Laser Printer
- Laser printer quickly produces black and white documents so it's ideal for home and business environments
- Wireless and wired connectivity options include one high-speed USB 2.0, one fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX, one dual-band (2.4/5.0GHz), and wireless 802.11b/g/n with Bluetooth Low Energy
- Mobile printing capability is compatible with Apple AirPrint, HP Smart App, Mopria Certified, and Wi-Fi direct printing
- Print speeds of up to 30ppm, with the first page out as quickly as 6.9 seconds, gets every job done quickly and efficiently
- Print resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi ensures every document comes out crisp and clear
- Duty cycle provides a monthly print capacity of up to 20,000 pages to tackle even the largest jobs
- 150-sheet input tray and 100-sheet output tray accommodates big projects with ease
- Compatible with HP 134A Original Black LaserJet toner cartridge W1340A (1100) and HP 134X Original Black LaserJet toner cartridge W1340X (2400)
- Includes dust cover and one 700-page black toner cartridge
- 6GW62F HP LaserJet Pro M209dw Printer
- HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge(~700 pages)
- Dust Cover
- Reference Guide
- Setup Poster
- Warranty Guide & Flyer in Some Countries
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
- Good printer so far.- June 25, 2021
I got the M209dw because you don't need internet or an account to get the printer working (as you would with the M209dwe version). I've never had a laserjet. It was hassel-free to set up and I've been printing stuff since I got it. My only complaint is it would be nice if the image quality could be better. It says 600 dpi resolution, but my prints look less than that (compared to the old inkjet printer I use to have). Even if the image itself if 600 dpi, the print doesn't match the quality. Hope I can adjust that somehow, but other than that, I like having a printer that won't need ink/toner replacing for a good while.
- Works Fine, Except...- February 24, 2022
I had no problem setting up this printer and getting it to work. It prints quickly. The only super-weird thing is that every time I load paper into the tray, it gives me an 'out of paper' error. If I remove the paper from the tray, or if the paper runs out (I'm using HP-brand paper and Windows 10) and then put more paper in, I get that error. The only way to get rid of the error/get the printer to function again is to reboot my computer after loading the paper tray. Having to shut down all my open applications and reboot just so I can print is a bit ridiculous, not to mention frustrating. I've never experienced this issue before, and I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good Luck Printing!- June 22, 2021
Good luck printing anything other than the info sheet stating it needs an internet connection. Spent about 4 hours setting one of these up and still has not printed a single page from my computer. It just constantly states it is setting it up with an account which, by the way, you MUST have an HP account to put toner on a piece of paper. This account warning is only found once you actually set the printer up and is not shown anywhere on the actual product website page. The lack of screen and cryptic flashing lights makes diagnosing problems a pain.
- No luck for me- June 21, 2021
The price is all this printer has to offer. There is no display screen to tell you what the issue is. It disconnects from the wi-fi every 4 or 5 days. The set up takes hours because the codes to input fail about 10 or 20 times before it likes one of them. This is not conducive to a productive day for me! Time to go back and keep looking I guess!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Worst Printer Ever- February 2, 2022
Good luck trying to print anything if you're having network issues. If the printer can't reach HP, it can't print. Had a DNS issue yesterday and couldn't print. Ended up just throwing the printer away even though there was nothing wrong with the printer itself. This printer would be great if it didn't require a constant internet connection.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.