HP LaserJet MFP M234DW Monochrome Wireless All-In-One Laser Printer
- Laser printer handles large print jobs with great speed and quality
- Print and copy functions in a single device offer added convenience for all your needs
- Print speed of up to 30 ppm (black) and first-page-out in as little as 6.9 seconds (black) help speed up your printing tasks
- One Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, one Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX, and one Dual-band (2.4/5.0GHz) Wireless 802.11b/g/n with Bluetooth low energy offer plenty of options for connectivity or networking
- Print resolution of up to 600 x 600dpi and copy resolution of up to 600 x 600dpi (colour text and graphics) ensure premium output quality
- Fast two-sided printing significantly saves time with large workloads
- Wi-Fi Certified Direct Printing lets the printer establish a Wi-Fi connection without requiring a wireless router
- 1.27" Icon LCD display allows for easy operation
- 150-sheet input tray and 100-sheet output tray eliminate the need for frequent manual intervention
- Up to 20,000 pages of monthly duty cycle makes this printer great for your home office
- Compatible cartridges include HP 134A original black LaserJet toner cartridge W1340A and HP 134X original black LaserJet toner cartridge W1340X
- Supports Apple AirPrint, HP Smart App, and Mopria to provide quick and easy mobile printing options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
- Nonsense- April 2, 2021
This is a printer. It should come with drivers that install and work. There is no need EVER for a printer to require HP accounts to be created or for the printer software to communicate outside of the local network. (with the exception of firmware and software updates initiated by the users, not the printer.) Whoever came up with this idea, the person who hired that idiot, and everyone who agreed to, or helped implement this bovine scat should be fired, sued, and probably prosecuted... I'm not sure for what they could be prosecuted for, but for something.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- HP Should Improve- June 2, 2021
Thank you for keeping the negative reviews. After reading them and realized App is REQUIRED and internet access is also REQUIRED, as a long time HP laser lover (owned quite a few), I decided not to go with HP this time. Please listen to feedbacks, they do matter and they can drive away paying customers. I'll return when such requirements are optional. Again, thanks for keeping the negative reviews, which indeed give hope. I'll check back in the future.
- HP Laser Jet MFP a Winner- February 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] After a great 20 year run with my HP Laser Jet IIID, I turned to another HP Laser Jet to provide me with the clarity you only get from a Laser printer. I've had it 3 months now and it is working perfectly. It's actually faster to print and quieter than my previous HP and that was a nice surprise. The double sided printing is working flawlessly as well and that is a great paper saver. So far, excellent!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.