HP LaserJet MFP M234DW Monochrome Wireless All-In-One Laser Printer
- Laser printer handles large print jobs with great speed and quality
- Print and copy functions in a single device offer added convenience for all your needs
- Print speed of up to 30 ppm (black) and first-page-out in as little as 6.9 seconds (black) help speed up your printing tasks
- One Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, one Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX, and one Dual-band (2.4/5.0GHz) Wireless 802.11b/g/n with Bluetooth low energy offer plenty of options for connectivity or networking
- Print resolution of up to 600 x 600dpi and copy resolution of up to 600 x 600dpi (colour text and graphics) ensure premium output quality
- Fast two-sided printing significantly saves time with large workloads
- Wi-Fi Certified Direct Printing lets the printer establish a Wi-Fi connection without requiring a wireless router
- 1.27" Icon LCD display allows for easy operation
- 150-sheet input tray and 100-sheet output tray eliminate the need for frequent manual intervention
- Up to 20,000 pages of monthly duty cycle makes this printer great for your home office
- Compatible cartridges include HP 134A original black LaserJet toner cartridge W1340A and HP 134X original black LaserJet toner cartridge W1340X
- Supports Apple AirPrint, HP Smart App, and Mopria to provide quick and easy mobile printing options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
- HP Should Improve- June 2, 2021
Thank you for keeping the negative reviews. After reading them and realized App is REQUIRED and internet access is also REQUIRED, as a long time HP laser lover (owned quite a few), I decided not to go with HP this time. Please listen to feedbacks, they do matter and they can drive away paying customers. I'll return when such requirements are optional. Again, thanks for keeping the negative reviews, which indeed give hope. I'll check back in the future.
- HP Laser Jet MFP a Winner- February 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] After a great 20 year run with my HP Laser Jet IIID, I turned to another HP Laser Jet to provide me with the clarity you only get from a Laser printer. I've had it 3 months now and it is working perfectly. It's actually faster to print and quieter than my previous HP and that was a nice surprise. The double sided printing is working flawlessly as well and that is a great paper saver. So far, excellent!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is the last HP product I will ever buy- February 7, 2021
Straight out of the box, I was required to download an app in order to set up the printer. I have set up numerous Wi-Fi enabled printers using the interface provided on the printer itself and introducing an obligatory app is needless cruft. Then the app requires that I share my location with HP. Why I need to share my location to make copies is beyond me. Then the app informs me that the printer’s firmware needs to be updated. Which it tries to do. And fails. Even though the app is named “HP Smart” it is very dumb because it cannot handle software updates. So now the printer must be plugged into a computer to be updated. If anyone at HP is reading this, is it too much to ask that a brand new printer should work flawlessly out of the box? Considering that there are other brands of printers available, I should be over the moon with my purchase. Instead I’m filled with regret and remorse.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.