HP LaserJet MFP M234SDW Monochrome Wireless All-In-One Laser Printer
- Part of the HP LaserJet MFP collection
- All-in-one monochrome laser printer comes with scanning and copying functions to keep your home office highly productive
- Dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) connectivity at 2.4GHz and 5GHz, fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX port, and Bluetooth low energy allow for pairing the printer to compatible devices or your home networks for wireless and wired use
- One high-speed USB 2.0 port enables reliable wired connectivity with your desktops
- 1.6-inch bright Icon LCD display makes operating the printer a breeze
- Features print speeds up to 30ppm and delivers first-page-out at just 6.9 seconds, saving your time for other tasks
- Copy speeds up to 30ppm help produce multiple copies in less time
- Print and copy resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi and scan resolution of up to 600 x 1200 dpi produce sharp texts and clear images on your paperwork
- Features high-yield monthly duty cycle up to 20,000 pages
- 150-sheet input tray capacity and 100-sheet output tray capacity prevent frequent paper fill-ups and help printing multiple pages at once
- Automatic document feeder with a capacity of 40 pages avoids the effort of feeding each page manually, while copying or scanning large-sized documents
- Double sided printing (duplex printing) feature helps you minimize paper use
- Supports wireless mobile printing from Apple AirPrint, HP Smart App, Morpia Certified, and Wi-Fi Direct Printing apps, offering flexible and effortless printing options
- Compatible with Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit); Apple macOS v10.13High Sierra, macOS v10.14 Mojave, and macOS v10.15 Catalina; and Linux operating systems for enhanced ease of use
- Works with envelopes, labels, cardstock, postcards as well as different paper types including laser, plain, rough, and vellum
- Compatible with HP W1340A Black LaserJet toner cartridge and HP W1340X Black LaserJet toner cartridge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Very disappointing- July 17, 2021
There is no manual that I can find that answers my questions. It will not copy 2-sided (from the document feeder), which I was led to believe it could. Copying from and to A4 format still copies as if size US-letter, the bottom part of the text on the page is missing. Nowhere can I find how to set it. Printing only one envelope requires removing all the paper out of the paper tray; there is no single page/envelope feeder. Again, perhaps there is but I can't find it in a manual. Sometimes the WiFi connection seems to be lost, and I can't use the HP Smart app until after I restarted my computer.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Frustrating to Install, Wonderful to use- August 2, 2021
Printer works excellent. Copies photos scans, and works wonderfully. My issue was getting it installed. Too many hoops, advertisements, and 12 different links just to get it installed properly and there isn't a specific manual for it on how to connect it to your wifi. I shouldn't need an IT person to install a printer. You'll probably want to get the USB cable that connects to this printer to make installation a bit easier and settle on calling IT to get it wirelessly connected to wifi.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not compatable with Windows 7 PRO SP2- September 8, 2021
Nine hours of effort with our IT Manager and HP Support could not get the printer to send an application print file that the printer would accept. It would send a test page from the HP software successfully. The print file sent from Word or Excel blinked in the "See what's printing" view; but would not print. Returned printer. Don't buy this printer if you use Windows 7.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.