HP LaserJet Pro M203dw Monochrome Wireless Laser Printer
- Print speeds of up to 30ppm help you speed through large jobs quickly
- Built-in Wi-Fi and ethernet 10/100 connectivity allows you to print from multiple devices--including phones, tablets, and notebooks
- 250-sheet input tray and 150-sheet output tray allow this printer to handle even large print jobs
- Print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200DPI gives you clear, crisp print quality
- HP Web Jet Admin allows you to easily manage devices, settings, and supply status
- HP toner with JetIntelligence delivers consistent, flawless results
- Compatible cartridges include CF230A HP 30A black original LaserJet toner cartridge (1,600 pages); CF230X HP 30X high-yield black original LaserJet toner cartridge (3,500 pages); CF232A HP 32A original LaserJet imaging drum (23,000 pages)
- HP LaserJet Pro M203dw Printer
- HP Black LaserJet Toner Starter Cartridge
- HP LaserJet Imaging Drum
- HIG, Setup Poster, Support flyer
- Warranty Guide
- Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM
- Software drivers and documentation on CD-ROMs
- CDs containing software and electronic documentation
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 161 reviewers who responded, 124 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Returning it- June 13, 2017
Cons.. This is one noisy printer. Probably has to do with the double sided mechanics, which is a feature I wouldn't use anyway. I don't mind the whirring noise of a typical laser, but this one sounds like a lot of parts are clicking & clanking around before ejecting the sheet. The print quality is also very poor. I am guessing this is related to the starter cartridge, but still, I can't say for sure. Pros... I loved having the 250 sheet capacity and also having the paper tray mounted completely inside the machine. The price was also pretty darn good. So, I'm returning it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible Setup Instructions; Bad Default Print Opt- March 27, 2019
The setup directions are terrible. It does not tell you that you CANNOT remove the toner cartridge until the machine has been powered on (there are locking struts that do not retract and cannot be made to retract without breaking them until the printer has been powered up once). The default settings on the print driver include duplex printing. Find for saving paper but not at all helpful as a default. Anywhere I've ever worked, no one wanted duplex printing all the time. Usually just the opposite. The printer works just fine with the Univeral print driver 6.1.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unreliable and awkward wireless- September 6, 2019
One star each for good quality and speed But wireless setup was made painful by an initial inability of the install utility to find the printer and serpentine paths to docs and troubleshooting on the web. After getting the printer setup for wireless, it worked very well. But, if I leave the printer idle for more than a few days, it seems to lose its connection and I have to go through hoops to get it connected again. Error messages and toubleshooting instructions on web are often off target and hard to find. This is 2019, not 1990. Wireless devices should just work, first time, every time, and docs and troubleshooting instructions should be instantly available and on target for the very few times they might be needed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.