HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428DW Monochrome All-In-One Laser Printer - Only at Best Buy
- Laser printer makes quick work of printing documents
- Print, scan, and copy functions make it ideal for business environments
- Produces 40ppm in black and white to complete tasks faster
- Connectivity includes hi-speed USB 2.0, 1-host USB, 1-Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T network, and easy-access USB
- Scan files directly to Microsoft SharePoint, email, USB, and network folders for easy digitaization
- Delivers up to 1200dpi resolution for crisp, clear prints
- Full-colour display offers easy-to-read, intuitive operation
- Print through the cloud from any device to any HP printer
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi direct.345 lets you print wirelessly with or without a network connection
- 50-sheet document feeder lets you zip through large print jobs
- One-touch automation of complicated workflow gets your jobs done efficiently
- Compatible with HP 58A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge, CF258A; HP 58X Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge, CF258X; HP 59A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge, CF259A; HP 59X Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge, CF259X; APJ: HP 76A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge, CF276A; and HP 76X Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge, CF276X3
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- No post purchase dissonance.- April 2, 2021
I’m very pleased with this purchase. The purchase process was seamless with terrific support from online and telephone representatives who answered all my questions and facilitated the purchase. The delivery was straightforward, quick, and the box arrived undamaged and the product was well packed. Installation was very easy and the printer connected with all our devices on the first try and now we can print from any device at home whether phones, tablets, laptops, or desktops. The scan and copy functions are also intuitive. The only detraction is that I haven’t been able to print from a USB port on the printer. Perhaps that is just a file issue, but more likely an operator intelligence issue or error. CheersYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works ok except for SCAN- April 6, 2020
Bought 9 of these units for an accounting firm. 8 of them had a wrong factory default that caused major headache until solution was found. The scanner was disabled at the factory within a hidden menu. Had to solve by going to the home screen, pressing on the home (little house), then back arrow, then home and then back. A new menu appears, scroll down to webscan and then select enable. Not sure why it was disabled in the factory. 7 were ordered in one back (one of which was properly set) and the 2 others were ordered after (scan was also set to disabled).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top of the line performance- August 10, 2021
Picked up the M428DW this morning. Unboxing and setup took less than an hour. Recommend you read the Quick Setup Guide that came with the printer first . Did some sample printing and they look awesome. I have the printer setup for wireless. Printed from my iMac and the iPhone 11. Will go provide an update after some more printing and scanning. Definitely recommend this printer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report