HP LaserJet Pro Monochrome Laser Printer (M404dw) - White
- From the LaserJet Pro collection
- Monochrome laser printer is suitable for printing large volume documents in less time for especially for competitive business scenarios
- Up to 40ppm printing speed allows you to complete your projects quickly without compromising on quality
- Dual-band Wi-Fi with Bluetooth Low Energy makes wireless printing hassle-free from your computer, tablet, smartphone or any other external peripheral
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, USB port for job storage, and PIN printing along with Gigabit Ethernet LAN port establish effective wired connections to printing sources
- 1200DPI printing resolution offers crisp lines and renders a detailed view of your documents
- Double-sided printing saves the usage of paper for economy and evironmental friendliness
- Compatible with black toner cartridges such as CF258A HP 58A Black LaserJet toner cartridge and CF258X HP 58X Black LaserJet toner cartridge that use an HP original chip for maximum security
- Mobile printing supports include Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, HP ePrint, HP Smart App, Mobile Apps, Mopria Certified, ROAM, and Wi-Fi Direct
- Automatic 250-sheet document feeder minimises manual labour and increases printing efficiency
- Front door with release button for accessing HP EcoSmart black toner cartridges and rear door for providing access to the print path
- 100-sheet tray 1 input capacity and 250-sheet tray 2 input capacity support media sizes up to 8.5" x 14"
- 150-sheet output tray capacity for accommodating bulk sheets and printing them at once
- HP LaserJet Pro M404DW
- Getting Started Guide
- Support Flyer
- Warranty Guide
- Regulatory Flyer
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 99 reviewers who responded, 95 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent Laser Printer--But Pricey- October 27, 2020
The HP LaserJet Pro M404dw is a monochrome laser printer loaded with features. It is speedy at printing at 40 ppm. It does duplex printing and is wireless. It has a large 350-sheet output tray. It has a few negative features that take away from all the plusses indicated above. At this price point, you could easily buy a color laser printer. Also, at this price point you would expect an LCD touchscreen to operate the controls. Instead, you get a 2-line LED screen. Much of the functionality is done through software. Yes, the M404dw is a solid feature-laden printer. But if it were priced closer to $200, this would be a much better value.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, Solid, Hardworking Printer- November 25, 2019
This printer was easy to install, prints fast with a good quality print. It comes with a new printer cartridge but I decided to buy a replacement one for future so that I will have it in stock when the original printer cartridge is finished. The printer cartridge is somewhat expensive but as it has a capacity of 10,000 pages, it will last for some time and is probably more cost-effective (on a per page basis) than the other printer cartridges which are cheaper but have smaller print capacities. I do like the duplex printing feature and it is easy to turn off and on. Overall, a good, solid, hard-working printer for a printing-intensive office.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful printer!- May 26, 2021
I purchased this printer several months ago. It is wonderful! It is basically the same as the older model that I had for over 15 years, with the exception of it being wireless. In my opinion, the HP laser printers are the best value for the money. They use very little toner, which makes them a much more economical choice. I am now retired, but print quite a bit. The toner cartridge will last over a full year, in fact closer to 18 months. With inkjet printers I was always running out of ink and spending so much money on new cartridges. This printer is lightning fast, prints front and back, and operates wireless or corded. HP laser jets are basically a "work horse"!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.