HP Neverstop 1202w Monochrome Wireless All-In-One Laser Printer
- Monochrome copier, scanner, and laser printer helps in printing large numbers of documents in less time and is ideal for students and offices
- Up to 21 ppm printing speed and 8.5 sec First Page Out time means you can get large numbers of sheets printed in less time
- 20,000 pages duty cycle (monthly) offers high volume output
- Gives up to 600 x 600 x 2 dpi print resolution in black
- Included toner lets you print 5000 pages right from the start
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/n/g and a high-speed USB 2.0 port let you print your documents efficiently via both wired and wireless connections
- Compatible with HP 143A black original neverstop laser toner reloader kit and HP 143AD dual pack black original neverstop laser toner reload kit
- Mobile printing compatible with Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, HP Smart App, and other mobile apps
- Mopria Certified, meaning you can print your documents directly from Android devices via a wireless network connection
- Self-reloadable toner reloads in just 15 seconds, so the printer can get back to action in no time
- LED display shows the status and number of copies of your documents to be printed
- Input tray has a capacity of 150 pages and output bin has a capacity of 100 pages
- 64MB standard memory offers optimum storage space to hold printing jobs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 310 reviewers who responded, 260 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Died after warranty expires- September 20, 2021
Echo to Eanestorm review, I'm in similar situation. The printer was great and we had refill twice which certainly appreciate the cost savings from need of full toner replacement, and less waste to landfill/recycling plant. Very unfortunately the machine isn't doesn't last. Turn it off and relocate it to a different office, and won't turn back on ever since. Same response from customer service, consider purchasing a new HP. Well cost savings out the window as $400+ +tax machine (got it msrp when first came out) literally last 1.5 yr, whereas all the older printers I have still work after 5 yrs or so. Very disappointed overall.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- HP Neverstop MFP 1202W- September 26, 2020
I have had this laser printer a little less than a month. I’ve been happy with it. My only home printer experience is with ink printers. I got tired of it sucking up ink so I bought this Neverstop. I’ve heard complaints about lasers not printing as clear. This laser does the job for me. If you put these copies up to an ink printer & really looked at it with a critical eye you might say the ink is a bit sharper. Most would never notice. I am a happy camper and have no regrets about this purchase. If I had to list a complaint it would be about the flimsy cheap paper tray. It is awful. All in all I think you would be happy with this printer. Easy to set up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad Smudging Problem - stay away from this printer- January 14, 2021
This printer has a bad smudge problem at the top of many of the pages printed. I've spent hours on the phone with HP, and hours in the local store and no one can fix this. I returned the printer, and bought a second one a week later only to have that one do the same thing. I've been through all sorts of paper types, and with the second one only used standard copy paper (20 lb weight, 75 gms, 92 bright) and still the same issue. I've printed from different computers and different document types. The issue is not resolvable and that's a shame because the actual print is sharp and crisp. But unusable, since there's a smudge at the top almost every time.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.