HP OfficeJet 200 Wireless Mobile Inkjet Printer
- Part of the HP OfficeJet collection
- Compact, portable mobile printer with integrated, long-lasting battery lets you churn out high quality prints while on-the-go
- Prints pro-grade documents at speeds of up to 10ppm (black) and 7ppm (colour) on AC and up to 9ppm (black) and 6ppm (colour) on battery power
- Integrated Wi-Fi connectivity lets you pair the printer to your laptop over a secure wireless network
- One USB 2.0 port offers flexible wired connectivity with your desktop computers
- Features a print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 DPI for black and up to 4800 x 1200 DPI for colour
- Supports double-sided printing (duplex printing) for added convenience
- Supports Wi-Fi Direct and Mobile Printing features that help print directly from your smartphone, tablet, and other compatible devices (sold separately)
- 2" touchscreen provides easy navigation through various printing options
- Input tray can accommodate up to 50 sheets while the output tray can hold up to 25 sheets for effortless paper management
- Features a duty cycle of up to 500 pages
- Compatible black ink cartridges: HP 62 black original ink cartridge and HP 62XL high yield black original ink cartridge
- Compatible colour ink cartridges: HP 62 tri-colour ink cartridge and HP 62Xl high yield tri-colour original ink cartridge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 159 reviewers who responded, 132 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The best mobile printers- 12 avril 2018
We use these to print directly from tablets out in the field. Wifi direct has made it really easy to do so while simultaneously being able to still use mobile data on the tablets which was an issue on the old HP 100s, where you had to switch wifi on and off to print and browse internet respectively. Another upgrade from the HP 100 is the battery is no longer external or protruding from the device and they have figured out how to fit it in the body of the printer. Only thing that could make this better currently is if they figure out how to make it smaller. Great deal when you buy them on sale if you have a need for mobile printingYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Left off features from previous model- 31 juillet 2017
These "mobile" printers apparently are our best option for patrol cars. The previous model had a blue tooth feature making it easy to connect to laptops to print or had an easy adapter port to plug directly into computer and be fed into the main power supply. This newer model does not have the blue tooth feature and requires an inverter to be installed in the patrol car. (Several of which have blown fuses in the cars) Not to mention all ports are in different positions, now requiring different printer mounts to be purchased. Bring back blue tooth option and stop moving ports in redesign to cut back costs when printer mounts are needed!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great photo quality and fast print speed- 7 mars 2021
I got this as a temporary backup while my HP LaserJet gets repaired after failing after 15 years of use. This is the best quality inkjet printer I ever had and saw they got the ink drop size down to 3 picoliters so that explains the excellent photo quality. It can also reach up to 20 pages/min on draft and prints borderless 4x6 and 5x7 photos you'd swear come from a photo lab. It prints 600 pages per black and 415 pages per color XL cartridge which is good for a portable. I will keep it as a backup printer and for when I want the higher photo quality this offers over my HP Color LaserJet.