HP OMEN 25L Gaming PC (Intel Core i7-11700F/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3060)
- 2.5GHz Intel Core i7-11700F processor along with 16GB (2 x 8GB) of HyperX DDR4-3200 XMP SDRAM that is expandable up to 64GB produce impressive performance for gaming, video editing, and other demanding workflows
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 solid state drive (SSD) provides plenty of space for storing your digital collection including games, music, photos, videos, documents, and more
- Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 graphics card with 12GB of GDDR6 video memory delivers smooth and tear-free visuals
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX 200 (2x2) and 10/100/1000 Base-T network Ethernet port allow flexible, high-speed internet access from wireless routers and wired broadband connections for seamless online gaming
- Bluetooth 5 combo with advanced MU-MIMO support allows for pairing with compatible smartphones and headphones for quick gigabit file sharing and audio streaming without any hassle of wires
- Eight USB ports including three SuperSpeed USB Type-A with 5GB/s signalling rate, one SuperSpeed USB Type-A with 10GB/s signalling rate, one SuperSpeed USB Type-C with 5GB/s signalling rate, one SuperSpeed USB Type-C with 10GB/s signalling rate, and two USB 2.0 Type-A ports let you connect portable storage devices, keyboards, mice, and more
- Three DisplayPorts, one HDMI port, one digital optical audio output, one headphone/microphone combo jack, and a microphone jack provide easy connectivity to various peripherals like display units, speakers, headphones, and more
- 5.1 surround sound card produces realistic, high-quality audio that makes your games and movies even more immersive
- VR-ready design means you can use a wide range of virtual reality gear (sold separately) for an immersive VR gaming experience
- Full-metal frame and see-through tempered glass side panel feature customizable RGB lighting that offers a vibrant, attractive look to your gaming setup
- Air cooling system ensures quick and efficient heat dissipation to keep the internal components safe during prolonged gaming sessions
- Included HP OMEN Light Studio and OMEN Gaming HUB software let you easily personalize the RGB lighting effects and optimize your game settings as required
- Preinstalled Windows 10 Home bilingual operating system features a world of Microsoft applications and advanced security features
- Includes a combo of wired keyboard and mouse for instant setup and use
Inputs & Outputs
- OMEN 25L Desktop GT121179
- USB Black Wired Keyboard And Mouse Combo
- 500 W Bronze Efficiency Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- OMEN 25L- August 7, 2021
My wife got this computer so we could game together. She likes it a lot, me on the other hand... not too impressed. Reasoning is below. Pros: -nice LED lighting -fast for what it is -easy to get to everything -decent cable management right out of the gate Cons: -terrible air flow. CPU and GPU get hot on high settings. - nowhere to mount extra fans unless you either use double sided tape or just set the fan in the bottom of the case. -motherboard isn't anything special. No extra USB headers.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report
- Worst full build I’ve ever bought- August 9, 2021
I can’t even think of where to begin… Let’s start with the positives, the graphics card and the cpu are very good (not made by HP). Everything else however is terrible. Let’s say for example your little brother needed a new computer but he doesn’t need top notch things, so you buy him this computer and as the years go on you need a new cpu for it because he’s dumb and fried it. Lucky for you, you have a Ryzen 2600x that’s still pretty pricey and he wants to use it. You can’t, because this motherboard only takes the three most expensive CPU’s. Let’s say the motherboard gives out for some reason or some static shock screws it up, and now you need to change it out for a nice new gaming motherboard. You can’t, because the power sw cable that needs to connect to the motherboard to turn it on is purposely made extremely short because HP made the motherboard and the case that goes in this and they put the power sw connector on the motherboard in the top right corner closer to the cable rather than in the bottom right corner (where every other GOOD company puts their power sw connector). Let’s say you wanted to keep the computer exactly how it is but it is constantly overheating because the case is complete garbage and doesn’t actually get any heat out, so you want to add 3 more fans to help bring more cooler air in and take more warm air out. You guessed it, you can’t. Not only would you have to spend more money so you can plug in an a extension for all the fans to be able to get power, you would also need to remove 2 panels that cover wires so you can make shift a spot for fans to go with zip ties. The actual way the case is set up BLOCKS the vents so air literally can’t get out…. You only get one ram stick which we all know is dumb for a gaming computer, not a huge issue but seriously, give me two 16 gb instead of one 32 gb. The SSD (which is garbage) - they don’t even bother putting a case on it, motherboard, and case are all made by HP, which I cannot emphasize enough, is very very bad. If you are looking for a build that you will eventually, no matter what, will have big problems with down the line, buy it, but I would highly recommend buying the exact same cpu and video card, bringing it to an ACTUAL computer store and asking them to build you a gaming pc and spending a few more hundred dollars. You will be able to switch out anything that stops working at any time with another GOOD product if you buy a build that isn’t made by HP. Take my advice from someone who went through all that nonsense first hand. Don’t buy it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (14)Report
- Great Buy - HP Omen- July 3, 2021
I am loving this gaming PC. It's was worth the money I spend on.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report