HP Omen 30L Gaming PC (Intel Core i7-11700KF/1TB SSD/32GB RAM/GeForce RTX 3080)
- 3.6GHz Intel Core i7-11700KF processor along with 32GB (2 x 16GB) of HyperX DDR4-3200 XMP SDRAM ensure all your games, movies, and other computing tasks run extremely smooth and lag-free
- 1TB of WD PCIe NVMe M.2 solid state drive (SSD) grants loads of reliable storage space for all your games, movies, music, and more with quick loading and retrieval times
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card with dedicated 10GB GDDR6X video memory churns out lifelike visuals with high frame rates for smooth and realistic gaming experience
- Integrated Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX 201 (2x2) and 10/100/1000 Base-T Network Ethernet port provide flexible wireless and wired network connectivity options
- Bluetooth 5 combo technology with latest MU-MIMO and gigabit file transfer support enables effortless wireless connectivity between the PC and your Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Eight USB ports including three SuperSpeed USB Type-A with 5GB/s signalling rate, one SuperSpeed USB Type-A with 10GB/s signalling rate, one SuperSpeed USB Type-C with 5GB/s signalling rate, one SuperSpeed USB Type-C with 10GB/s signalling rate, and two USB 2.0 Type-A ports enable wired connectivity options for a wide range of gaming accessories or peripherals
- Three DisplayPorts, one HDMI port, one digital optical audio output, one headphone/microphone combo jack, and a microphone jack allow for connecting monitors, game consoles, speakers, headphones, and more
- 5.1 surround sound card improvises every moment of gaming action with highly-immersive audio playback
- VR-ready design supports games in virtual reality mode with compatible VR accessories and software (sold separately)
- Full metal frame and see-through tempered glass side and front panels with customisable RGB lighting effects look attractive and colourful
- Liquid cooling system prevents the PC from overheating by eliminating the internal heat quickly even under immense load
- Preloaded HP OMEN Light Studio and HP Game HUB enable easy customization and optimization to RGB lighting effects and game settings as per your requirement
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home bilingual operating system supports an array of advanced games and applications available worldwide
- Includes a wired keyboard and mouse combo for added convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- OMEN 30L Desktop GT131139
- USB Black Wired Keyboard And Mouse Combo
- 750 W Platinum Efficiency Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very Impressed- December 30, 2021
I hadn't purchased a desktop in quite awhile so I did a lot of research and landed on the HP Omen 30L (I7/1TBSSD/32GBRam/RTX3080) ... only had it for 3 days but I am very happy so far. Set up and config was painless. Games that I play (e.g. Apex Legends) run at extremely high framerates even while on the highest graphic settings. I can confirm the other reviews that this graphics card and CPU do shed some heat while working hard (to be expected) but no problems with it yet. Boxing day prices helped bring the cost down a bit, but this kind of performance is still expensive. If you have the $, I would definitely recommend this one. (note: paired with an LG UltraGear 27GL850 monitor makes for phenomenal visuals).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Overheating issues- March 17, 2022
I returned this computer. It came with a defective power supply. It kept shutting down multiple times while trying to boot up. Over several days it went from 2 or 3 times to 10-20 before it would boot successfully. The CPU overheats badly as it comes with a small 120mm radiator which isn't enough. The case has one small fan on the front and one on the back. The fans were set to quiet mode but would often kick into turbo mode because they CPU was hitting 80+ degrees topping out at 91. It was super noisy when this was happening. If you were going to use this computer you would need to get a better radiator and a different case.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great after a week- January 2, 2022
I picked this up alongside an Alienware R12 with the same exact CPU and GPU. HP omen outperformed it by around 15-20% in RDR2 with an average FPS of 55 and 49 respectively on every setting absolutely maxed out. On 3D mark spy Alienware scored 14200 and omen scored 15460 I also much prefer the cleaner more office but still fun look of the Omen case specially with the glass door where as the Alienware was more chunky and less aesthetically pleasing. I’ve always had Asus gaming laptops so this is my first experience with either of these brands. The only issue with Omen is that it can get a bit loud but mine came with the liquid cooling so the fans run hard for a bit but usually calm down after a minute and that’s under heavy load. At the end it’s a very impressive desktop. In an unfair comparison I also tested an Acer laptop with a Ryzon 7 5800H and a 3080 and it scored only 9800 on 3D markYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Value- May 11, 2021
This things a beast! Handles flight simulator with no problems. When it's really going I do open up the side to keep the temps down. Looks great and has customizable lighting so you can tailor your machine to whatever you like. Given the current climate with GPUs and gaming desktops I'd say this is a great buy. I don't know if there's anything else with a 3080 that you can get at this price point.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Great except...- September 24, 2021
Alright, I've been running this system for a while now and I'm quite happy with it considering it's an OEM prebuilt. This is the same spec machine I was trying to build for almost 2 years waiting for parts. This thing is a beast. Now for the technical stuff. If you've done any research on the Omen 30L, you know there's a bit of a heat issue. This is partly to do with the graphics card it's running since the RTX 3080s have the GDDR6 memory. They could have done a better job in manufacturing to reduce the heat, but it really is a side effect of having an awesome GPU. To solve some of this issue, I've undervolted it to 65% and overclocked it to maintain performance. I plan to do a thermal pad and paste replacement to further address the issue. But let me restate, this is because the GPU is a monster and not because of this being OEM prebuilt. What is a problem resulting from being OEM prebuilt is that the case is extremely lacking in ventilation and the motherboard is pretty limited. The case is a small form factor which is nice, but if you're slamming a 3080 into that small space you better consider the airflow situation. Making it visually appealing is nice, but making it functional matters. I would have much preferred a mesh side panel, at least up to the top of the power unit so I could add intakes. I am going to be changing the fan setup to help with the heat. I plan to change out the current aio fan and rear vent fan, then relocate the old ones inside the case using y splitters to increase the airflow. This will improve things substantially. The motherboard is fine if you just want a plug and play system. If you are someone who likes to tinker or reuse parts, when you scavenge this system, the mobo will be one of the first replacement pieces you go for. To unlock it for general use, there's quite a process, even if you just want to add RAM that's not from HP directly, or swap the mobo to a new case. It has exactly what you need for the system as is, nothing more, nothing less. I also don't really like where the m.2 hard drive slots are located. They are too close to the heat generated by the GPU. Anyways, I would definitely recommend this machine. To be fair, I run heavy loads through this thing and it acts as expected. If you are going to be running AAA games at extreme graphics all day, then you'll want to consider the heat. But if you're not an pro-gamer or 3d rendering very often or mining, the heat issue might not even be a problem for you. With high CPU usage while rendering, adding that interior fan to blow across the upper area will be very helpful for the heat. And if you're mining with this while it's idle, you are likely going to want to do the thermal pads and paste on the gpu since she really bakes and you will thermal throttle for sure. There are several videos on how to do this online. It might seem intimidating, but if you're careful it won't be difficult. P.S. Make sure you're grounded to protect your components if you do this. If this is a gift for the gamer in your life, don't even hesitate to buy it. This thing is awesome. I love it and look forward to using it as my primary machine for quite some time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report