HP Pavilion 14" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop - Silver (Intel Core i3-1115G4/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 4.1GHz Intel Core i3-1115G4 dual-core processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM provide a powerful and efficient performance for all your tasks
- 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 solid state drive (SSD) offers lightning-fast storage and faster boot times to increase your productivity
- 14" micro-edge IPS display with an HD 1366 x 768 resolution produces crisp and detailed pictures with amazing clarity
- Multi-touch enabled touchscreen is smooth and responsive so that you can use it like a tablet
- Realtek RTL8822CE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 5 combo enable stable and high-speed connectivity with wireless networks, file transfer between compatible devices, wireless audio streaming, and more
- 43Wh 3-cell lithium-ion polymer battery with HP Fast Charge powers your laptop for many hours with quick charging times
- One SuperSpeed USB Type-C port, two SuperSpeed USB Type-A ports, and one headphone/mic combo let you connect auxiliary displays, mobile devices, external hard drives, speakers, and other peripherals
- Integrated multi-format SD card reader ensures quick file transfers between compatible devices
- 2-in-1 laptop gives you the power of a laptop with the versatility of a tablet
- HP True Vision 720p HD IR webcam with integrated microphones is great for participating in video conferences, making video calls, shooting photos and videos, and more
- Dual speakers with Audio by Bang and Olufsen produce high quality sound and spare you the hassle of acquiring external speakers
- Backlit bilingual keyboard has illuminated keys so you can keep working even in low-light conditions
- Pre-installed bilingual Windows 10 Home operating system comes with advanced security features and a user-friendly interface
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- HP Pavilion X360 Convertible 14-Dw1008Ca
- 45 W Smart AC Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 569 reviewers who responded, 516 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Capable and budget-friendly- December 30, 2020
This is a fairly decent computer for everyday tasks. We bought it specifically for remote schooling for my daughter during covid restrictions. It does everything she needs it to. And in case you were wondering, yes, it’s compatible with HP Pen. We had to buy that separately on Amazon. We haven’t tried any gaming on it, but we bought it knowing the specs aren’t anywhere near minimum requirements for gaming. It’s only for web apps, Microsoft Teams, Zoom. And we downloaded Autodesk Sketchbook so she can use her HP Pen for digital art. So far we’re happy with it. As much as I like Microsoft Surface tablets, this HP 2-in-1 is a decent and capable budget-friendly alternative.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great purchase so far- January 1, 2021
Purchased this on black Friday 2020 for under $400. Very pleased with the price for 11th gen i3, 14 inch touch screen. I preferred more than 128gb storage, but got a good deal with O365 which included 1tb storage on OneDrive. Although I haven’t transferred larger files from older Windows 7 computer to test running multiple applications yet, so far pleased with the speed. I would give this 5 stars, but it’s taking a minute to adjust to the left/right click buttons on the touch pad. They aren't working consistently when clicking close to the edges. I will look at the settings for possible adjustments. The screen resolution is not as sharp, but expected for this price. Overall well pleased so far.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Substandard screen quality- January 14, 2021
I'm surprised at how many stars this product received. Granted I've been spoiled owning a Macbook Pro but when I purchased this for my kids I was expecting a screen as vivid as an iphone. I calibrated the screen and it helped slightly but unless it's angled in the correct position, it has a slightly white cast to everything. Like a haze. On top of that, the computer randomly shuts down in the middle of a process.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report