HP Pavilion 27" All-in-One Desktop - White (Intel i7-10700T/1TB HDD/256GB SSD/16GB RAM/Windows 10) - English
- 2.0GHz Intel Core i7-10700T processor with 16GB of DDR4-2933 SDRAM memory holds plenty of power to complete all kinds of tasks smoothly, including moderate gaming and photo editing
- 256GB solid state drive (SSD) and 1TB hard disk drive with 7200 RPM offer fast data retrieval, quick boot up, and plenty of storage space for media, software, games, and more
- 27" diagonal Full HD IPS ZBD anti-glare WLED-backlit display with 1920 x 1080 native resolution and microedges on 3 sides reproduces stunning colours and crisp images
- Integrated Realtek Wi-Fi 5(2x2) gives you a reliable internet connection over wireless networks
- 10/100/1000 ethernet port lets you enjoy the thrill of a lightning-fast internet connection
- Bluetooth 5 combo with MU-MIMO support creates a stable and reliable wireless connection to headsets, printers, and other accessories
- Four SuperSpeed USB Type-A ports and a SuperSpeed USB Type-C port let you plug in a wide range of peripherals such as a keyboard, mouse, hard drives and more
- HDMI input and HDMI output ports let you setup a secondary display or hook up an HDMI device to the monitor
- Aircooling system keeps the components from overheating and ensures maximum performance all the time
- HP Wide Vision 5MP IR privacy camera with integrated quad array digital microphone lets you participate in video chats as well as click photos and shoot videos
- 3-in-1 media card reader compatible with SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards ensures quick and seamless data exchange
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system that offers enhanced security options and a user-friendly interface
- USB wireless keyboard and mouse combo lets you get straight to work
Inputs & Outputs
- HP Pavilion All-In-One 27-D0119
- USB White Wireless Keyboard And Mouse Combo
- 120 W Smart AC Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 28 reviewers who responded, 20 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Attractive but definitely not a good product!- January 15, 2021
I was really attracted to the clean lines and the built-in B&O speaker so I purchased it expecting it to be a great product. First thing I noticed after using for the first time - an obvious dead pixel. I went back to exchange for a new one (same model) thinking that it was just bad luck that I got a defective one. Second one has no dead pixels, but the B&O speaker is making a very annoying sound that is not loud but the type of sound that would drive you crazy because it just goes on and on. The previous one I returned did not have this problem. I'm really frustrated now knowing that I have to go back once again to either just refund it and get a computer from another more trustworthy brand, or try my luck and exchange once again. This is a horrible experience.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Terrible support from HP!!!- January 9, 2021
I certainly enjoy the computer, it is very fast and stable and screen quality is great. However, soon after using I began having trouble with losing audio in the built in speakers, especially after plugging in an HDMI cord (either to connect my work computer to this one for use as a large monitor or connect this computer to my TV). At first I thought I had repaired using the HP Support Assistant but the problem continued to reoccur and is very annoying. I contacted HP support and the rep basically used the same HP Support tool that I had and couldn't figure out the problem. She connected me to their paid support who said it would be $99 for a one time support event or $35 fee plus $12 per month. I promptly hung up and called Microsoft. Microsoft is helping to resolve the problem, may be a driver, and have called me to follow up to see if problem is fixed. It's not yet but they are putting me in contact with their advanced support so hopefully it works and all support is free. But basically the HP support is terrible esp for a new computer that should work bug free out of the box. Very disappointing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Worth the price- November 28, 2020
Very good product, I purchased it with a rebate of 100$. The machine is so fast and everything works perfectly. Very satisfied of the cam and the sound quality. I really recommend this product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report