HP Pavilion Desktop PC - Natural Silver (Intel Core i5-10400/512GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
Available to ship
- 2.9GHz hexa-core Intel Core i5-10400 processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM produce robust performance to handle all your tasks without any hiccups
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 solid state drive (SSD) provides reliable and high-speed storage for your files, music, videos, and more
- 10/100/1000 ethernet port and integrated Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (1x1) let you connect to wired and wireless networks
- Bluetooth 4.2 with MU-MIMO support lets you transfer files and stream audio to and from compatible devices
- Four SuperSpeed USB Type-A ports, one SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps port, four USB 2.0 Type-A ports, one audio jack, one HDMI port, and one VGA port offer convenient wired connectivity with a wide range of peripherals and storage devices
- One PCIe x16 expansion slot and one PCIe x1 expansion slot let you upgrade your computer with more hardware components
- Polished silver brushed cabinet case matches visually with your modern interior
- Pre-installed bilingual Windows 10 Home operating system features an intuitive user interface and advanced security features
- Included wired USB keyboard and mouse combo provides added convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- HP Pavilion Desktop TP01-1009
- USB Black Wired Keyboard And Mouse Combo
- 180 W Gold Efficiency Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- - January 20, 2022Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- First impressions:- March 8, 2021
First impressions... after a couple days... Wow! Easy setup. I've always loved 2 hard drives. One for system, one for data. Not being a super gamer, I couldn't be happier. So far. LolYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (11)Report
- Waited for this desktop- November 15, 2021
I waited a few weeks for this desktop and then when I got it it had major problems. I bought online but the local store took it back for a refund. I ended up with something I wasn't sure of and still can't connect it to my Canon printer. I'm still nor a hundred percent happy and just walked away from the new one for a few days. I couldn't replace the one I ordered because there was no stock in store or the warehouse of computers. Not a good time for world supply chain problems.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- HP Pavilion PC From Best Buy Great purchased- July 4, 2021
After my old P.C had issues with the hard drive, I spoke to a sales associate and explained what happened to the old PC and what I was looking for, he made some recommendations, but directed me to Geek Squad to see if the could help first, after speaking to them, I decided I would buy a new PC, I was offered different models an the explanation behind each one. And decided on the HP Pavillion. The staff at the Geek Squad and the associate who help me was very helpful. Best Buy should be proud of them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- New Desktop- December 12, 2021
Bought this new desktop for my home office to replace failing PC. Took very little time to setup. Wasnt given the option to upgrade to Windows 11, just happened on its own. The M2 drive is very quick to boot. No issues with the PC. Wish it had DVI instead of VGA output. Power supply very small.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report