HP Pavilion Gaming PC (Intel Core i7-10700F/1TB HDD/256GB SSD/16GB RAM/GeForce GTX 1660 Super) - Eng
- 2.90GHz 10th generation Intel Core i7-10700F processor and 16GB of DDR4-2933 SDRAM memory (expandable up to 32GB) deliver a solid performance for demanding games and multitasking
- 1TB hard drive and 256GB solid state drive (SSD) capacity offer ample storage for all your games and media files
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super graphics card with 6GB of GDDR6 memory produces highly fluid and responsive gaming visuals
- Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (1x1), 10/100/1000 Base-T network ethernet port and integrated Bluetooth 4.2 combo offer seamless network or wireless connectivity
- HP 3-in-1 media card reader allows you to easily transfer files files from SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards (sold separately)
- Four SuperSpeed USB Type-A and 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C at the front as well as 4 USB 2.0 Type-A, 1 DVI-D, 1 HDMI, and 1 DisplayPort at the back provide robust options for connecting peripherals
- Sleek and compact design gives a trendy look and takes up little space
- Air cooling system keeps components safe over extended periods of intense use
- Customisable LED lights enhance the aesthetics and add more excitement to your gaming experience
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home operating system features an easy user interface, advanced apps and enhanced security
- Includes a USB black wired keyboard and mouse combo for added convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-1209
- USB Black Wired Keyboard and Mouse Combo
- 310 W Gold Efficiency Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 20 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- HP Review- February 11, 2021
HP Pavilion with the i7 processor was an excellent purchase. Had the unit a few days now and I found it to be a very fast PC with lots of storage provided. Because I have some very large files I deal with I needed a second SATA HDD for the storage. Adding the addition 3.5" drive was easy and the power supply is more than capable of handling the additional wattage needed to run the drive. The HP Support assistant provided is also very helpful. All and all I am very pleased with this HP Pavilion and would recommend it to anyone looking to purchase a new gaming PC.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good value powerful gaming PC without the frills- February 1, 2021
Easily able to keep up with my friends who have gaming PCs costing over twice as much. Would cost more to build on my own with these components. The video card is able to achieve over 400 FPS on several current game titles and silky smooth quality when running on a 1080p 144hz 1ms response gaming monitor. Powerful 8 core 10th gen i7 processor and 16 Gb of Ram is more than sufficient for most needs. Runs relatively cool and the black case looks great with the green led and compact design that also doesn’t take up too much space on desk. Boots up and ready almost immediately with the SSD. Note, you will need to buy better keyboard and mouse as it comes wth very basic ones out of the box and lacks wifi 6. Hopefully will remain durable in long run.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great pre built- May 6, 2021
Ive been looking for a pc and had issues with the pre builts that i purchased before ending up loving and keeping this one. The previous pre built I purchased gave me problems and constantly crashing because of poor parts. My bro in law recommended me this hp pavilion because he also has one (i5 10400F 12gb ram and 1650super) and said it works perfectly. I decided to try it out and went for this one (i7 10700F, 16gb and 1660 super). So far i am very pleased and happy with it. Highly recommend if looking for a solid, reliable, fast and powerful pre built. Also it has a lot of positive reviews on BB and on the web.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Loving it so far- March 21, 2021
I don’t actually use this PC for gaming. I’m a writer and a graphic designer, but I like speed and wanted a great processor and 16GB RAM. I do use DAZ 3D for 3D character creation and rendering as well as image editing software. What blew my mind was this PC’s ability to render a 3D character in 5 minutes. My previous laptop required 2 hours to run this process. Beautiful sleek and simple design. Love the USB slots at the front. Excellent speed. Great and super fast wifi connection (even better than my laptop). Couldn’t be happier with my investment.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Very Good- February 2, 2021
Very solid performance for modern 1080p (or higher?) gaming and streaming. I7 10700f combined with GTX 1660 Super does the trick. Very quiet which is surprising for small form factor while GPU stays cool. Power supply 310W somewhat on a low side, however sufficient for this specsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report