HP Sprocket Photo Printer (X7N08A) - Black
- Prints photos from your smartphone or tablet with instantly sharable 2 x 3-inch (5 x 7.6 cm) snapshots or stickers
- Bluetooth and NFC let anyone connect their compatible device with the printer
- HP Sprocket app lets you customize your photos before printing them and lets you access your favourite social media photos for quick printing
- Portable design lets you take the printer with you just about anywhere, weighing 170g (6oz)
- Offers borderless printing with print speeds up to 40 seconds
- Compatible with HP ZINK instant 2 x 3-inch (5 x 7.6 cm) photos or stickers and includes one 10-sheet pack
- Paper (10 Sheets)
- Micro USB Cable
- Regulatory Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 685 reviewers who responded, 642 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love it for my autistic son!- July 14, 2017
We purchased sprocket and paper for my son's birthday. We set it up in advance to work with his ipad--this was easy. We added a notebook with only plastic dividers, labels and a pen. When he unwrapped it we labelled one divider 'Birthday', turned on the sprocket and had him take pictures of everyone there and print it. We immediately pulled off the sticky back so he could stick it on the plastic page and wrote a label. He now has a functional album that he built himself so anyone can read it to him. It was seamless. My only suggestion is that you make the peel off back easier so he could do it. Or heck, so it doesn't take me so much effort.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Handy little printer- March 23, 2019
I think this is a handi little printer! For the price it could definitely print a bit better but it has served its purpose for me for sure! I’m a collector of cameras and photo printers it’s kinda my thing and of all the ones I’ve had through the years this is up there for one of my favs as far as portability and quality goes! And I would recommend to anyone that takes a ton of pictures! However as I mentioned the quality isn’t the best and for the price if you’re looking for something that prints quality photos than invest in an hp photo printer instead of the zink! This is more for portability and ease of printing right out of your pocket or purse!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- great fun, especially for scrapbooking- June 23, 2017
We love this little printer, connects right to your phone, hp has a nice app to go with it, so you can place stickers and text and stuff on your photos before printing, print quality is good, though Ive had some pics come out not too clear, but they were dark photos to begin with, it is a bummer with paper so expensive when you print a pic not up to your expectations, but being able to peel and stick the pic anywhere is awesome, especially when on the road and scrapbooking, you can print and post them right in a book to show others and make sure you get it done, cya procrastination, would like it if these came down in price, and paper was more affordable...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.