HP Tango X Smart Wireless Inkjet Printer - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Printer is designed to meet your every day printing needs with smart technology for added functionality
- Prints black copies up to 11ppm and colour up to 8ppm
- Integrated IEEE 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities provide wireless operation, allowing you to pair with compatible devices, including Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Delivers 1200 x 1200 black resolution and 4800 x 1200 colour resolution for copies that are crisp, clear, and vibrant
- Connect and print from any device using the HP Smart App 4
- Edge-light display features 15 RGB LEDs and 2 Amber LEDs for easy viewing and operation
- 50-sheet maximum input and 20-sheet maximum output
- Uses HP 64 black original ink and HP 64 tri-color original ink compatible cartridges
- 3DP65A HP Tango X Printer with Charcoal Linen Cover
- HP 64 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~125 pages)
- HP 64 Setup Tri-color Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~110 pages)
- Power Cable
- Instant Ink Flyer
- Ink Caution Flyer
- Setup Poster
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 515 reviewers who responded, 462 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great outer design one issue- October 10, 2020
My review, I bought this for my girlfriend for her birthday and Christmas present. She started college and need way to print from home while in this pandemic. I set it all up for her cords and placement on her desk. Worked fabulous getting together and setting it up with instructions. Everything was groovy. Until repeatedly every time she prints her papers for classes or for study it skips, miss prints, nor in order, and makes blanks prints. It’s been a very daily frustrating task to deal with when we both are very busy working long hours and each have our own jobs and no where near time to get out of the house after been gone all day.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Wireless Printer with a Simple App- January 17, 2021
The printer is really easy to set up with the HP app. It’s a straightforward printer with a focus on wireless printing and it does that well. There were a couple of moments of spotty wifi connection when I first set it up but after the first week it has been solid. It has these LED indicators on it that light up for the printers status which are helpful. The cover for it is very nice and puts it into a rest mode when you cover up the printer so the LEDs won’t light up your whole room if it’s in a bedroom. I won’t give it 5 stars because HP ink is still too expensive and you get pushed to buy subscriptions for their ink during set up and in the box.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great printer with an even better looking cover- January 25, 2021
Great printer so far. Set up was very easy via the app. Adding the printer to my work computer took longer than expected but only because the directions weren’t clear. When adding it, it prints out a page with a number code needed that is only valid for 2 minutes. So be close to the printer when adding to another computer It looks great with the linen cover that comes with, printing fast, great looking pages. I have forgotten the cover being on, instead of paper being loaded and ready, but once you put the paper in it, it prints out right away. Great pride it and happy with how it doesn’t look like a normal big ugly printer. Would definitely recommendYes, I would recommend this to a friend.