HP ZINK 50-Sheet 2" x 3" Photo Paper
- Compatible with the HP Sprocket and HP Sprocket 2-in-1
- The peel-off backing peels instantly turns your photo into a sticker that you can use to decorate backpacks, scrapbooks, or notebooks
- Prints are smudge-proof, water-resistant, and tear-resistant so they can be handled and shared as soon as they print
- 2" x 3" size is nifty and perfect for sharing and decorating
- Full colour and glossy finish bring your photos to life
- Includes 50 sheets so you can print and share all your favourite pictures
- Photo Paper
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 959 reviewers who responded, 926 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Honestly disappointed- June 1, 2017
I had watched many YouTube reviews and did some research prior to making my purchase of he HP sprocket and zinc stickyback paper, yes having the photo transform into a sticker is awesome- however tre quality of the print alters the original image and makes the photos not pleasing to look at. The app is difficut to use- and the printer and paper loading procedure took a long time to sinc up and if I wanted to print to photos - I had to turn off and restart the printer. Maybe mine was defective ? This is a honest review. I'm sorryNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Paper for the HP Sprocket- September 12, 2020
This paper goes with the hp sprocket handheld printer that prints pictures off your smartphone. I would recommend using this paper. It produces great quality photos that are clear and in focus when using the printer. The 50 count paper is a good deal price wise and lasts a lot longer but depends on how many pictures you will be printing. The paper is easy to load in the printer and easy to print. Does not smear with fingers touching the paper.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!- January 21, 2018
I love this product. 50 Pages for 25$ is a steal! If you are looking into a Polaroid/mini printer this is the way to go. It is so much cheaper and convenient than the Fujifilm, Polaroid, or other instant cameras. The HP Sprocket prints straight from any Bluetooth phone and the back of the camera paper can be peeled off and the photo can be used as a sticker! LOVE LOVE LOVE I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! It has made my planner so much more personalized!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.