HTC VIVE Cosmos VR Headset with Controllers
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 6 Tracking Cameras offer expansive movement coverage with a wide tracking field-of-view
- 2880 x 1700 combined-resolution, 90hz refresh rate, and adjustable interpupillary distance (IPD) dial offer visual comfort and quality
- Flip-Up Design lets you snap back to reality with a simple push of your display and headphones
- Headset has a lightweight design so you can play all in day in comfort
- Steam and VIVEPORT Library Access mean you can play your favourite VR games and apps straight from VR's top content stores
- VIVE Reality System (VRS) offer a deeply immersive experience with a reimagined user interface for VR
- Includes VIVEPORT Infinity with 12 months of unlimited VR play of over 700 games and apps
- Compatible with VIVE wireless adapter (sold separately)
- 2 x Wireless Controllers (4 AA Batteries Included)
- Link Box
- Display Port and USB 3.0 Cables
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 44 reviewers who responded, 29 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- HTC Cosmos 5 stars- October 21, 2019
HTC has done a fantastic job with the new Cosmos. The headset goes on with ease and the resolution is beautiful. (The best HTC offers currently). The setup is super easy and really is plug and play. I have it connected to a high powered MSI laptop (GT75 Titan) with a Mini DisplayPort and used an adapter to convert it to a full DisplayPort and it works flawlessly. Works fantastically with Viveport. Iâve also played Star Trek Bridge Crew through Steam on the Cosmos and with a little figuring out with the new controllers it worked,and looked awesome. HTC states that an add on for the visor for Steam will be coming out soon.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Graphics are great and tracking is 95%- March 14, 2020
I have owned the cosmos for 2 months now and have test the headset in lots of situations. Low lighting works good unless its a shooter game. The graphics are great and the headset is very comfortable. Tracking is only off is you hold the controllers next to the headset. Make sure to put the headset into beta mode and tracking will be better. Also make sure to have objects in your room for camera to track better. Tracking is 95% compared to the Quest. (I have a Quest but graphics are 100 times better on the Cosmos). The Cosmos is not perfect but its still very good. Hopefully tracking will improve for up close movements as they update 1-2 each month in beta mode.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent VR for Starting out- November 1, 2019
Fast setup and excellent display resolution. The weight of the headset isn't noticeable and the controllers feel great. Gameplay is smooth and the cameras track hand movements surprising well. Only complaints are that the headset can be difficult to position perfectly and can make it blurry at times until its readjusted but once its lined up it stays in place. The other issue is the headphones. They don't snap down and into place easily and can easily pop back out of the locked down position. Other than that it is a phenomenal headset and VR setup and the lack of needing external sensors is awesome.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.