Hunting Simulator (Switch)
- Track 37 different realistic species, from big and small game to predators and waterfowl
- Choose from 17 different firearms, including official Winchester and Browning licensed weapons, and nearly 50 essential accessories
- Explore 12 expansive regions based on real hunting areas in Europe and North America
- Adapt to the changing elements as weather and time of day dynamically change
- Improve your skills on the shooting range and track all kinds of prey in Free Hunt
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
- Fair- August 24, 2018
If you like to hunt and are just waiting to kill some time before the real season begins this game is ok. It's got its moments but overall its meh. Could've used more skill involved and actual hunting experience rather than just run around shooting game. You really dont need to sit and call you just run and find the game. Gets old quick.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Hunting Simulator Nintendo Switch- December 7, 2018
Hunting Simulator is an excellent choice for hunting and video game enthusiasts. Lots of game options and environments to choose from and cool graphics make this a worthy purchase. My 5 year old son loves it and can't wait to go hunting in real life!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's okay- December 7, 2018
I was super excited to get this game because i loved playing cabela's big game pro hunts. That was the first time i played a hunting game and this to me, doesn't even compare. Also i can't hardly find any animalsNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.