Husky Round Bar Weight Distribution Hitch
Weight distribution hitches evenly distribute weight over the entire length of tow vehicle and trailer, resulting in a more level ride with more control and stability, better braking, less strain on vehicle and increase towing capacity. Husky hitch head design reduces installation time and allows easy access to hitch ball shank.
• Built-in sway control ball platform: Hitch head accepts different spring bar
• Interchangeable spring bars fit left or right side of hitch head
• Dual sway control platform
• Raised ball platform for greater coupler clearance
• Tongue weight range: 363 kg to 544 kg (801 lb. to 1,200 lb.)
• Gross trailer weight: 5,443 kg (12,000 lb.)
• 8 inch total height adjustment
• Rise: 5-5/8 in.
• Drop: 2-3/8 in.
• Shank length: 26 cm (10 in.)
• Ball to pin hole: 12-3/4 in.
• Weight: 47.4 kg (104.5 lb.)