Hyperice Hypersphere Vibrating Massage Ball - 13cm - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 13cm massage ball delivers targeted massage therapy to pinpoint and release trigger points and help you move better
- Three high-intensity vibration settings allow you to activate, soothe, or loosen muscles
- Dual exterior with a silicone grip texture and dense shell provides optimal sheering
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery provides a three-hour battery life and recharges in just 45 minutes
- Wall Charger
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- bad therapeutical side effect- July 1, 2020
After about a 10 days of use with the workouts shown in the booklet my wife she found her veins has been popped up close to the surface of the skin. Observing this map of veins is not pleasant experience itself and probably clinically will lead to the treatment so we are taking counseling with the physician. Such consequences just have to be listed on the warning before to buy. So do not recommend this device to nobody.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- One minor glitch.- January 17, 2020
Very nice as far as the 3 stages of power. Works really well....but the company needs to retool their mold. The stand offs that secure the battery pack are insufficient. They need to be beefed up. After only 3 days of use 3 of the 4 stand offs broke and battery pack started rattling around inside the sphere.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- This packs a punch!- August 22, 2019
This ball is fantastic. My son wanted the massage gun but We didn’t want to break our budget. We settled for this instead. There was no settling though. The ball is easy to handle and really gets into the muscles Only downfall is that it is loud.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.