Hyperice Hypervolt Bluetooth Percussion Massage Device (HIVOLTCTBL) - Grey
- Cordless percussion massage device offers effective relief from soreness, tension, and stiff muscles
- 60W high-torque motor with Quiet Glide technology provides a powerful but quiet operation for quick muscle recovery or relaxation
- Three adjustable speed settings (30Hz, 40Hz, and 53Hz) deliver up to 3200 percussions per minute for efficient massage results
- Interchangeable head attachments can be switched to target specific muscles, so you can enjoy customized massage sessions
- Built-in pressure sensor technology provides visual feedback throughout your massage to ensure your sessions are accurate
- HyperSmart technology automatically adjusts the speed to offer an effective guided massage routine
- Bluetooth technology lets you connect this device wirelessly to the app on your smartphone to control and monitor your massage session
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery can be used for up to 3 hours on a single charge
- Hypervolt Head Attachment Set
- Hypervolt Bluetooth
- Hypervolt Head Attachment Pouch
- Hypervolt Wall Charger
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 386 reviewers who responded, 371 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- id give it 6 stars but i cant- 23 octobre 2020
Had heard lots about these and would hear most people raving about them. but couldnt justify paying this much for a massage gun, plus it seems kind of gimmicky. and every part of me thought this was gonna be one of those devices everyones family has owned that are always advertised to be some sort of lower back pain cure all when it all reality all it really does is vibrate... after using for some time however i have come to the realization that this bad boy is worth every penny i spent on it. of course it is not a replacement for an actually licensed massage therapist but it has absolutely no problem working out those knots and does wonders.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- worth the investment- 19 janvier 2021
Love, love, love this massager. It is worth the extra money to be able to exercise six days a week, work on muscle growth, limiting soreness, and extremely easy to use. It's heavy enough, but not too heavy to use. Perfect balance. It's a solid device and quiet enough that I can use when watching a movie multitasking etc. I also enjoy massages on a regular basis for these perks, but this device can fill in and in some instances replace the need if it's limited to a specific are needing worked out; eg. neck, trapezius muscles, glutes and hips for the ladies is quite amazing because these muscles are overlooked in basic massage. LOVE!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great massage device- 28 mars 2021
Our adult son bought one after experiencing it during treatment with his chiropractor. The chiropractor uses it multiple times daily for over 2.5 yrs and unit is still performing well. Our son raves about his. Having tried it ourselves, we were very impressed with the power, smooth running motor, comfortable ergonomics for use and the massage received. Just bought recently. We are both using it for various issues and remain very satisfied with the quality and functionality of this unit. Expensive enough but u get what you pay for. We purchased on sale and with ordering on line received bonus work out bands. Highly recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report