HyperX Alloy Core Membrane Gaming Keyboard - English
- Tactile, soft-touch keys with membrane technology provide a quiet and responsive performance
- Anti-ghosting design lets you enter important characters or commands even after pressing all the keys
- Signature radiant light bar with 6 different RGB lighting effects, 5 zones multi-colour customization options, and 3 brightness levels put you at the heart of some serious entertainment
- Seven dedicated media controls including quick access buttons for brightness, lighting mode, and game mode ensure maximum convenience
- Keyboard lock mode allows you to lock a part of the keyboard into a unique operating mode based on the selected lock settings
- Ambidextrous design makes it convenient for both left and right-handed users
- Reinforced plastic frame offers stability and long-lasting usage
- Flexible, braided USB cable connects the keyboard to your computer or laptop
- 120ml spill-resistance means that you don't need to worry about accidental spills
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 versions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1214 reviewers who responded, 1188 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So happy- June 25, 2020
Game from a Logitech G-15. Became interested in RBG keyboards after seeing some PC setups. Aesthetically, they look awesome so I did my research. Wanted a keyboard under $50. The two that consistently came up were the Corsair 55 and the HyperX one. Corsair 55 reviews came out on top every time but personally, the RBG on the HyperX looked amazing to me. Plus I don’t need to customize my light setup, or need macros. I love how it’s plug and play, has some media keys and the board itself feels and looks dynamite. Keyboard is super quiet to me and feels like butter typing. Highly recommended. Plus I got it on sale! Most likely will buy another.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love It- January 6, 2020
I love this keyboard! I love the way it feels, the way it responds and the lights on it are a great. The thickness of the keyboard was a lot more than what i was expecting so at some point i plan on getting a wrist rest, the keyboard does have kickstands on the back that raise the keyboard a little bit but it could be more. Overall it is a great keyboard, and the ease of having media buttons is a big plus because i am always listening to music when i'm on the computer, the only thing i have a small issue with is how thick the keyboard actually is and that's my fault because i didn't notice it while it was on display in the store.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Keyboard!- September 13, 2021
I am not a gamer, but I would highly recommend this keyboard for general use. The feel of the keyboard is much better than past keyboards I've had. The keys are responsive but quiet. I bought this particular keyboard for two reasons. First, the bumps on the home keys (F and J) are extra high. On all previous keyboards I've had, the bumps on those keys have worn off rather quickly. These keys are replaceable, so I can get new ones if needed. Second, I wanted RGB lighting for evening use, so I don't have to turn on bright lights to see the keyboard. The color change feature is a bonus. It is plug & play, which is perfect for me. I am not techno savvy at all.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.