HyperX Alloy Origins 60 Backlit Mechanical Red-Linear Gaming Keyboard - English
- Wired keyboard comes with a 1.8m-long, detachable USB-C cable and adjustable keyboard angles for all around practicality
- Compact keyboard with a 60% form factor features a QWERTY layout and a numeric keypad
- HyperX Red linear mechanical switches are highly reliable and can withstand up to 80 million key presses
- 100% anti-ghosting and N-key rollover feature let you press multiple keys at a time
- HyperX NGENUITY software allows you to customise your keyboard with RGB lighting effects, macros, and more
- RGB backlit keys create stunning light effects to complement your gaming atmosphere
- Double-shot PBT keycaps have secondary functions printed on the side for added functionality
- Additional keycaps allow for quick replacement of damaged or worn-out keycaps
- Includes keycap puller for safely removing keycaps
- Onboard memory helps you to switch between different settings with ease
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body makes the keyboard lightweight and durable
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 operating systems
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 96 reviewers who responded, 90 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- BEST KEYBOARD OUT THERE RIGHT NOW! BUY THIS!!- June 19, 2021
One of the best, if not the best keyboard on the market right now. It’s worth every penny. The material is high quality (its heavy), the double shot pbt caps are a plus (you can buy custom key sets), it comes with a braided USB-C Cable. To be honest, this keyboard is a steal. Why is it better than everything else? The availability and the price. Good luck getting a Ducky Keyboard quickly. I used to own an Anne Pro 60% keyboard. It was nothing compared to this keyboard in terms of quality and all for the same price. If you are a gamer that wants bang for your buck and loves high quality products, I would 100% recommend this keyboard to you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best 60% keyboard from major brands- September 26, 2021
IMO this is the best 60% keyboard from major brands - for the price of $99 you are getting the 60% with Doubleshot PBT Keycaps + an extra space bar and ESC key - Hyper really took a lot from their collaboration with Ducky. Another big plus for this keyboard vs competing 60% keyboards is the arrow key placements - unlike other brands where the arrows are IJKL - the FN Key is placed at the far right and the arrows are CRTL + ALT + /? + Menu Key The layout just makes so much sense. This obviously does not standout in front of custom keyboards but it's a big win for major brand keyboards that you can just pick up at BestbuyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smol and built like a brick- April 28, 2021
Very solid keyboard, both in performance and mass... this thing is HEAVY for its size. I'm not usually an RGB guy, but the effects and the brightness of the LEDs have really impressed me. The USB C cable is braided and should be long enough for most PC setups. It is taking some time to get used to the arrow key setup. I hadn't realized how much I actually used the arrow keys until I purchased this keyboard. The switches have a good amount of actuation force so you won't be accidentally hitting keys when resting your fingers. Overall I would recommend this keyboard to anyone looking for a 60% red switch keyboard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.